Chapter 21 - Rested.

After getting her children settled in for the night, Monica stretched out her body before heading to the bathroom for a shower.

There, she thought of how everything went. It didn't go as bad as she thought it would - could have been way worse.

She knew that seeing the babies would anger them, for obvious reasons, but it would also melt away some of that same anger.

Wrapped in a robe, she walked back into the room, stopping to look at her children sleeping in their travel bed.

Monica couldn't and wouldn't allow them to sleep in the same bed with her, because of the fear of rolling onto them.

She watched for a few more minutes, resisting the urge to touch them, before deciding to get some rest.

__

Awaken by a soft knock on the door, Monica looked at her phone for the time. It displayed 10:04am.

She grabbed her robe and opened the door to find Chibs on the other side.

"Hey, Filip." She said softly, yawning a bit.

"Hey." He responded, rubbing the back of his head. "I was wondering if I could see the kids."

"Of course you can." Monica perked up.

She completely understood the 3 men being mad at her, but she didn't want them to take it out on their children.

Something always told her that they wouldn't do that anyway, but she still had a fear of it.

Monica moved to the side, allowing Chibs to enter the room.

"They're cooking breakfast downstairs." He said, as his eyes moved from each one of the babies.

Happy, Jax, and himself were having a tough time with the sudden information.

The woman, that they all adored and searched for, returned with three beautiful infants. It would be a lot for anyone, honestly.

Monica grabbed the thawed breast milk, that she stored in the room's mini refrigerator, and three bottles.

"As long as there isn't any smoke, we can feed them downstairs." She said.

Lucky for them, her friends entered the room.

"Oh, good. You two can help us carry them downstairs." Monica said, before pausing to tell them good morning.

"I smell food, so let's hurry this up." Stacy said.

Chibs chuckled at her, as he picked up one of the infants. Stacy and Tasha took the other two, while Monica freshened up and threw on an outfit. Before leaving the room, she grabbed one of the baby bags.

Monica walked downstairs to see the Sons crowded around the babies, like they did the previous evening.

For some rough necks, they looked so adorable cooing at the babies who were being fed by Tasha, Chibs, and Happy.

Monica figured Jax was at home with Abel, and she couldn't wait to see him again.

That was another heartbreaking consequence of her decision to leave because she truly loved Abel.

"Go ahead and eat, ladies. We got them." Bobby said, offering to take the baby from Tasha.

Tasha looked at Monica for reassurance and she nodded. The 3 women went into the kitchen to fix their plates.

Once they were seated at the table, Tasha was the first to speak.

"You know... I was shitting bricks when we came here, but they seem really cool."