Chapter 6 - Playing Favorites.

"Please, guys

"Please, guys. Please." Monica fluttered her eyes at Chibs. "I've always wanted to learn how to fix cars."

She sat in between Jax and Chibs on the picnic table, dragging out exaggerated deep sighs to make them feel bad.

"Stop being dramatic, Monica." Jax pinched at her side.

"So, you don't want to teach me and you're abusive. I always knew I liked Chibs the best for a reason." Monica said as she leaned into Chibs, who was smiling down at her.

Jax narrowed his eyes at Monica, playfully, before saying, "I'm your favorite."

"Naaah.." She said, drawing out the word.

"Atta girl." Chibs stated proudly, patting her on the back.

Gemma stared at the scene, not liking what she was seeing. As she walked closer, she narrowed her eyes at Monica, who just stared back at her.

"Been seeing you around more." Gemma pointed out, blowing smoke off to the side.

Monica just shrugged, not feeling the need to respond. That angered Gemma, and Monica just smiled at the fact.

"Tell you what.. I'll let them get back to work." Monica hopped off the picnic table and turned to Jax, "I'll be expecting my first lesson in the next week."

"You too, Scottie." She said, turning to Chibs.

Both Jax and Chibs shook their heads, watching her as she climbed into her Jeep.

• • •

"Fuckkkk!" She yelled, hearing laughter coming from the two men.

"All in a mechanic's day. Aye, Jackie boy." Chibs said through his laughter.

Chibs helped Monica get up from underneath the car.

Jax used his towels to wipe off the oil from her face and neck.

"How messed up is my hair?" She asked, with her eyes still closed, scared to get oil in them.

"It's fucked up." Jax smirked down at her, as he continued wiping her face off.

"That's enough for today, let's get you cleaned up." Chibs reached for her hand.

"Let me get my bag from the car." She said, jogging to her Jeep.

When she made it back to them, Monica thanked Jax and took hold of Chibs' hand.

He walked her through the clubhouse to his dorm room.

"Getting oil from yer hair is tricky. Mind if I help you?" He asked, motioning to his bathroom.

"Please." She said to him. Chibs added some shampoo to her hair as she kneeled over the tub.

"Chibs, your fingers feel so good." He heard over the rushing water.

"A man always loves to hear that, lass." He said, half jokingly.

"That did come out wrong, huh?" She laughed, not realizing.

It took 3 more washes to get the oil out of her thick hair. Chibs was a very thoroughly man.

"Where did you learn to do women's hair?" Monica asked, watching him finish up the 2nd plait that were on both sides of her head.

"I have a daughter." He simply stated.

"Really?" She eyed him through the mirror that they were standing in front of.

"Yes, her name is Kerrianne.. She's in Ireland with her mum." He said sadly. "I don't see her much.."

She watched as he grabbed a picture from his dresser and stared at it.

Chibs turned to her to show her.

"Here she is." He said, with a smile on his face.

"Oh, wow. She's really beautiful." Monica said, genuinely. She wonder how old she was.

"I can tell you love and miss her Chibby." Monica turned to look him in the eyes.

"Chibby?" He laughed at her making a nickname for his nickname.

"Cute, right?" She ruffled his hair as he looked into her eyes. He leaned in to kiss her, placing his hand on her neck.

She molded herself into his chest, with a whimper, as his tongue plunged into her mouth.

Chibs' kiss was soft yet passionate. His forehead settled on hers as they parted.

"I've been waiting to do that for awhile, luv."