𝟣.𝟩

aurora versini
17/02/18
11:10pm
new york city, usa

It was as if I wasn't in control of my body. As if this man, the one who's kissing me right now in a way I've never been kissed before, is guiding all my impulse. But I'm the one that guides him to my bedroom, clumsy fingertips undoing the buttons of his shirt along the way.

It's never felt like this before - physically and emotionally. And even though I'm certain that it's just sex, my intuition tells me it'll be more than just good.

There's barely any time for me to think about that, both of us seemingly engaged in a competition to undress each other as we collapse onto the mattress. Those lips kiss me all over, leaving a hot, messy trail from my neck down to my stomach, my dress coming down with them. He casts it aside, his handsome face parallel with mine again. My fingers fumble with the buckle of his belt, eliciting a subtle lip bite from Shawn as he hovers above me, propped up on his elbows.

He rubs himself against my naked thigh for some friction, the quietest moans escaping his lips. This desperate action only heightens my own desperation to have him, all of him. His eyes meet mine and everything seems to slow for a second, his pupils dilating as they scan my face.

"The things I want to do to you, my god," He confesses, hands wandering up and down my lingerie-clad body, "I've been waiting all night."

I smile, placing a kiss on his cheek as my fingers work to drag the zipper of his pants down. I sit up, allowing him to pull them off and discard them whilst I watch, admiring his unbelievably toned upper half. His muscles are glazed with sweat, his curls tousled and perfect. My hand reaches for them, gripping and pulling him on top of me.

His hand reaches between our bodies, thumb circling slowly around my clothed heat. I bite back a moan, baffled at how he's already making me feel. I grip tighter at his hair, head sinking into the pillow as I exhale.

He unhooks my bra in one expert motion, dropping it along with the rest of our clothes. His unrelenting stare falls upon my naked chest, breath hitching in his throat. His eyes never leave mine as he wanders down my body, both his large hands resting on my hips as he plants a kiss on my arousal. He pushes my panties aside, fingertips exploring my folds teasingly.

"Fuck, more," I rasp, shuffling around on the bed. He bites his lip and holds my hips down, hooking his forefingers around my panties and dragging them down, "Need more."

He responds with a smirk, obliging to my request and sinking a finger into my core. I moan out, hooking my arm around his neck and pulling him in for a heated kiss.

"That good?" He whispers into my mouth, cheeks flushed and eyes innocent as he continues to fuck me with his fingers. I bite my lip and nod, head tilting backwards on the pillow, "Can tell, you're soaked."

"Mhm, for you," I mumble, speech turning into a moan as he adds another finger, slipping back down my body, "all for you, Shawn."

He locks eyes with me, and that's the only warning I get before he connects his hot tongue to my slit, taking me by surprise. My right hand grabs a fistful of his curls on impulse, my left hand clutching at my pillow. It's never felt like this before, when I've been touched. Granted, I've only slept with one other person before tonight, but he never made me feel this good. Looking back, he never made me feel anything compared to this. This is a whole new level.