𝟥.𝟫

a/n;
welcome to part 2 of gigi writes waaaay to much to fit in one chapter so she makes it into two chapter, which ends up messing everything up with her plan but oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️

aurora versini
08/03/18
10:43pm
sorrento, italy

"I'm saying I'd risk everything for you." Shawn says honestly, cupping my face in his hands. A smile breaks out on his face as he looks at me. "Plus, when in Rome, right?"

"How long have you been waiting to make that joke?" I laugh, throwing my head onto his shoulder.

"The entire week." He chuckles adorably, nuzzling his own head against mine.

"Well, sorry to ruin the joke but we're like, 200 miles from Rome, baby." I tell him, giggling as his face falls. He grins once more and pulls me in again, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me passionately.

sexual content

"Could just kiss you forever. Don't stop." I whisper into his open mouth. He pulls himself just an inch away from my lips, breathing my air.

His hands find their way to my hair, smoothing it down with his soft touch. I reach my hand down between our clothed bodies, gently applying pressure to his noticeable hard on. He moans into my mouth, telling me to continue. I press our foreheads together, cupping his crotch with the palm of my hand.

He starts to grind his hips on mine, leaving a trail of open-mouthed kisses along my neck and jawline. He reaches my sweet spot, paying attention to the way my breath hitches in my throat as he marks his territory on my flushing skin.

"Shawn..." I murmur, sliding my hand around his body and up his shirt, pulling it over his head and tossing it aside. He smirks up at me, tilting his head in a request for permission to go further.

I nod my head confidently, allowing him passage down my body. His kisses travel down to my shoulder, before he tugs on the thin strap of my dress with his teeth, pulling the material down over my braless chest. His mouth releases a chuckle and I bite my lip, my shaking hands clutching his hair in anticipation.

He'd gotten to know my body well over the past week, and knew exactly what he needed to do to elicit a reaction. He traces soft kisses along the edge of my breast until he reaches my nipple, and an involuntary moan escapes my lips. He massages the sensitive skin with his thumb and forefinger, focusing his mouth's attention on moving down my body. I keep my hand connected to the back of his neck, playing with the dark curls that fall off his head.

"You smell so fucking good, Ror." He whispers suddenly, stopping his movements at my stomach and pulling me closer.

"Uh-huh, like what?" I encourage, locking my fingers in his.

"Like cherries. And sex." He chuckles, sending delicious vibrations up my body. "To die for."

I grin to myself as he resumes his actions, his hands roaming up and down my body, taking my dress with him. He doesn't stop at my panties, instead he continues down to my ankles, removing my dress painfully slowly. His kisses maintain their slow pace as he travels back up, clearly enjoying the sounds of my unsteady breathing as he teases me. "You're so annoying, you know that?" I grumble as he stops at my mid-thighs to stare at my half naked body.