𝟦.𝟤

shawn mendes
12/03/18
2:11pm
toronto, canada

"Sounds perfect." I grin, feeling as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders as I speak to her normally. As soon as Andrew mentioned the idea I'd been on edge. I mean, it's Aurora. If she said no, there'd be no convincing her and I'd just make a huge fool of myself.

But she didn't say no, she said yes. Which means we're a step closer to being a couple, and a step closer to everyone knowing about us.

She wriggles as I place her carefully on my couch, reaching behind us to grab the blanket. I drape it over her, leaving to retrieve the snacks I bought 2 hours previously.

"Wanna order pizza?" I ask, abandoning the snack idea until later.

"I'm not gonna say no to pizza, duh." She laughs, the top of her head just visible above the couch. I smile as I walk over, flopping down in the space she's made next to her. "What's your usual order?"

"If I tell you, you'll never speak to me again." I joke, although I know Aurora and her strong opinions of food, so it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't.

"Oh god." She gaps dramatically, holding her hand over her mouth. "Don't say it."

"You asked!" I protest. "So what if I like pineapple pizza?"

"It's gross!" She practically yells, hitting me with a pillow. "It's one of the seven deadly cookery sins."

"And the other six?" I raise an eyebrow.

"We don't talk about them." She maintains serious eye contact, managing not to laugh. "I can't believe my boyfriend likes pineapple on pizza." She takes her hand away from her mouth to say this, but it returns once she realises what she said.

"Boyfriend, huh?" I smirk, grabbing her wrists in mine and pulling them in. "You said boyfriend."

"Shut up. I didn't." She stutters, wriggling under my touch.

"But you did." I counter, "Boyfriend. I could get used to that."

"Oh, yeah? Well, don't." She objects, her tone harsh.

"Message received." I scoff, letting go of her and laying on the sofa. "Jesus."

She sighs, her head hitting the pillow next to me as she turns to face me, our noses touching. "I didn't mean it like that."

"I think you did." I respond, avoiding her eyes stubbornly.

"You know what I meant. We said we weren't gonna do labels. I just want to stay where we are for a little longer." She assures me. "It just didn't come out in the right way."

"Hmph." I hum, turning onto my back. She begins to fiddle with the chain around my neck, finger and thumb wrapped around it as her other hands plays with my hair. I try conceal the smile that tugs at my lips, but it doesn't work. "I hate you." I smile, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. I could look at her forever, and I'd never get tired of her.

"I know that's not true." She smirks, sitting up. "Let's just order the pizza and then I'll make it up to you."

I bite my lip at her words, in awe. "Will you really?" I tilt my head at her, my voice suddenly rasping with lust.