𝟦.𝟢

a/n;
if everything goes to plan this chapter is round about the halfway point of this book HOW
BUT i will probably do a sequel
i'm getting waaaaaayyyyy ahead of myself though dkdkd

a/n;if everything goes to plan this chapter is round about the halfway point of this book HOWBUT i will probably do a sequel i'm getting waaaaaayyyyy ahead of myself though dkdkd

welcome to part four!
shawn mendes
09/03/18
9:21am
sorrento, italy

"Mornin', love," I whisper lowly into Aurora's ear, my eyes only half open as they adjust to the daylight. "Ror?"

"Mhm," She hums, turning onto her side and pressing her small back against mine. "Don't make me get up."

"We have to, Ror. Got to pack up our things. We fly home today, baby."

"I know," She whines, winding her neck around and pouting stubbornly. "But I don't want to. Not going."

"But you have to work, love. And I have an album to record." I remind her, rubbing her back.

"I'll build you a recording studio. I'll just work here," She mumbles groggily, "We'll just stay here permanently."

I know she's tired, and only saying this because she doesn't want to leave, but I can't lie and say I'm not entertaining the thought of dropping everything and moving here forever.

"C'mon, darlin'" I stand up, holding my hands for her to grab. "Wake up before I have to pour seawater on your beautiful head."

"Fine." She groans, grabbing onto my hands and pulling herself to her feet. "I'm gonna miss you so fuckin' much when I don't see you every day." She points at me, squinting.

"You're gonna see me again in a few days, right?" I ask, "When you shoot the ads?"

"But that's a few days," She whines, allowing me to pull her up the hill once I've collected our belongings. "I've seen you all day every day for a whole week."

"You're so clingy, what's gotten into you?" I raise my eyebrows, looking into her eyes. Before she can respond, I'm overcome with a wave of deja vu. Not quite deja vu, but a memory of some sort. Her voice, saying words I've been aching to hear fall off her tongue since I told her them myself.

"I think- I think I'm falling in love with you too, Shawn."

I shake the thought off before it can truly become ingrained in my mind. I probably dreamt it, or I'm just hallucinating now. I'd have a clearer memory if she actually said it. Something about the memory was distant, only a sound.

"Shawn?" Aurora's voice interrupts my thoughts, the same sweet tone that told me she was falling in love with me, in my head. "You stopped walking, why?"