5 - Remember?

"Ey yo, yo Christian we're back." I heard a familiar voice yell. I couldn't see the person that just yelled but that could only be Mitchel, for sure.

"Are we interrupting anything?" Another darker voice asked and I immediately got the chills. This voice was Clinton's voice and it was exactly like I had remembered it.

"Not at all. Sit down with us." Christian answered and to my disappointment removed his arm from my shoulder.

"Who did you bring back here anyway?" Clinton asked curiosly as the two brothers stepped infront of the couch.

Mitchel was the first one to recognize me. "No fucking way dude it's Crystal eeeyy." He spread his arms and I got up to let him hug me. "Five years man." I said and grabbed the fabric of his flannel shirt.
"Yo I remember us four hanging out in Christian's tiny room, you were getting drunk the first time and threw up on Christian's bed." I loved Mitchel. He was so hilarious and I didn't know anyone who had an attitude like he did. "Embarrassing." I answered and eventually had to throw away my cigarette.

I looked at Clinton, no I stared at Clinton. The older one was standing there with his hands in his pockets, observing me from head to toe.

He wore red sweatpants which had black stripes on the side of them, white Nikes, a black shirt and a black bomber with a white print on the left side.

His long hair was tied up in a messy bun, some straws of hair were all over the place, hanging in his face. His dark eyes were mysteriously reflecting the moon above us.

For a moment I thought my heart stopped beating.

"You know what I remember?" He asked and formed his lips to a subtle smirk. "No?" I crossed my arms defensively and looked away.

Of course I knew what he was implying. I just didn't want him to speak it out loud. Another embarrassment was about to follow.

"I remember the night you stole vodka from of a gas station, got drunk, wrote me a love letter and woke up the whole neighborhood because you wanted to confess your love to me." Ouch, that hurted. I couldn't believe that after all these years Clinton still remembered that. He was twenty at the time and little me with my sixteen years really thought I stood a chance against women that were way older and way more mature than I was.

Turned out I didn't. Clinton ditched me and kindly told me that 'he didn't date kids and also I wouldn't even have boobs or ass.

Moral of the story: don't drink, don't fall in love, especially not when you are abroad.

"Oh yes it's so nice to see you too Clinton." I obviously completely ignored what he said and gave him a hug aswell, before we all at down together on the couch.

Clinton was sitting down on the very left next to me while Mitchel was sitting down next to Christian.

"Brought some of the good stuff?" Christian asked Clinton and instead of answering he held up a joint and a lighter.

He lit the green up between his lips and blew the smoke into the air. Something about watching him doing that was so aesthetically pleasing, although it shouldn't be, it just shouldn't be.

"You want some?" Clinton waved the joint infront of my eyes. "Sure." I shrugged my shoulders.

Clinton carefully placed the joint between my lips. For one second I felt his fingertips touching my lips and immediately felt tingles running down my spine. I ignored it and took a few hits.

"That shit's good." I passed the joint on to Kras and leaned back. Right now I had reached just the right level of being wasted. A little numb, a little lose, a little careless. I knew that if I would decide to consume more now it would just get worse again from this point on.

"You know you look nothing like you looked when you were sixteen." I suddenly heard Clinton stay and turned towards him. It felt like his dark eyes were hunting me.

"What exactly do you mean?" I tilted my head.

He came a little closer and whispered in my ear. "You're a real woman now, that's what I mean mh." Just the knowledge that Clinton was being so close to me sent my body into and immediate state of paralysation. I didn't know why my body behaved the way it did when I was around him but I sadly couldn't turn it off.

"And you're still cocky." I tried to save myself. It was a pitty try.

"And still you used to fall for my cockyness." Okay this was too much for me. As much as I wanted to keep listening to his sweet nothings I pulled out my phone to distract myself from the weird feelings that were building up inside of me.

"Shit." I mumbled when I unlocked my phone.

Adam Powell:
Your mom said you wanted to meet with me today?
00:05

Adam Powell:
Are you still at Bella's? I pick you up. Get outside.
00:05

Adam Powell:
Answer me when you read this Crystal! Where are you?
00:16

Adam Powell:
Pick Up your phone, or else...!
00:19

"What's wrong?" Christian asked and glanced at the screen at my phone. "I have to go. Adam is freaking out again." I sighed and quickly put my phone back into my bag.

"Adam?" Clinton asked.
"Her boyfriend." Christian answered. I could see how Clinton's face went from an amused expression to a bothered face.
I stood up and quickly grabbed my things. "I'll text you Christian." I said and quickly gave everyone a hug. "Yeah, see you."

Then I rushed out.

Oh nooo they got disrupted. Well we'll see what happens next.