15 - shirtless

Little smut warning right there, enjoy.

"Here I brought you some clothes." Mitchel stepped back outside with a shirt and a pair of shoes. "Thank you Mitchel."
I was so relieved when I finally could get rid of my wet shirt, tights and soaked shoes.

"Don't you want to change in the bathroom or somethin'?" Mitchel asked and rubbed the back of his head when I started to take off my clothing. "No it's fine I'll keep on my underwear." I didn't care if they or any other one at this party saw me almost naked I just wanted to get into Mitchel's dry clothes. It felt so good when I could smash my wet clothes into a corner and go back inside.

"You look pretty dope in my clothes, just saying." Mitty commented as we went back inside. "The shoes are a little too big but it'll work thanks." I answered and pulled down the shirt a little.

"Where's Clinton?" I asked the two and looked around inside. "What you're already missing him?" Kras asked and raised an eyebrow. "Uh he went in his room to change I guess." Mitchel answered and pointed upstairs. "And which one is his room?" I digged deeper. "Second door on the right side." Mitchel said and winked. "If you gotta get laid please do it now I need my sleep." Kras said in a provocative tone of voice. "Sure Kras you dumbass." I said and walked away from the two.

I went upstairs and stopped infront of the second door on the right side which was Clinton's according to Mitchel.

I figured that he would not hear my knocking due to the loud music and stepped inside.

Clinton was standing infront of his closet, shirtless. My heart jumped so high, I could feel it knock against my chest.

I didn't think I could be more attracted to him than I already was but this experience proved me wrong.

"Oh god I'm sorry for not knocking, I-" I wanted to turn around and leave his room but he came up to me and shut the door infront of my eyes. "It's fine Crystal." He laughed. I couldn't resist to stare at his absolutely perfect body.

"Gosh. You're so perfect." I mumbled while being deep in my own mind. "Can you say that again?" He smirked and his voice suddenly brought me back to reality. "What I didn't say anything, did I?" I panically put one hand over my mouth. "You're cute when you're confused." Clinton let his hand run through my still wet hair. "And you're hot when you're shirtless." I let my fingertips slowly run over his chest, down to his stomach. "Mh." Clinton grinned and watched me admiring his trained body.

He placed one of his hands on the back of my leg. "You know I never thought I would be attracted to someone wearing my brother's clothes." He said and looked me deep in the eyes. "And I didn't think I would be attracted to someone that cocky." I fired back. "Oh you've been attracted to me for about five years now isn't that right. I still got your love letter from when you were sixteen somewhere." He laughed. "Clinton stop." I said in a serious voice. "Alright." He moved his hand further up on my leg and let it slip under my shirt. He pinched my butt and still looked me deep in the eyes.

I bit my lower lip when he did it again.
He put his lips on mine, still grabbing my skin with his hands. I felt so many emotions in one moment it was surreal.

He slowly took a few steps back and sat down on the edge of his bed and I followed him. He pulled me onto his lap and started to kiss my neck. When his lips touched the sensitive skin right under my ear I burried one my hands in his wild hair. He started to suck right on the spot just before he teasingly took the skin between his teeth. I breathed out heavily.

Making out with Clinton felt so different from Making out with Adam. I felt pleasure, I felt Lust, I felt pure excitement.

I put one of my hands on Clinton's chest and pushed him down, sitting on top of him. "Mh mh, that's not the way we do it." He said and with he quick motion he threw me off of him and bent above me. "You should know your place girl." He bent down and whispered.

He kissed me again, this time with tongue. I instinctively took one of his hands and placed it around my neck. "Kinky." He licked over his lips and closed his fingers around my neck. I could see pure Lust in his eyes. His other hand went under my shirt again, slowly he went up until he reached my inner thigh. "You want it babygirl?" His hand was grabbing my sensitive skin and I bit my lip.

"Hey Clint I found one of your shoes and I thought maybe-" the door swung open. "Oh." I could see Christian standing in the doorframe.
"Kras." Clinton sighed and removed his hands from my body. "Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt." He said and rubbed the back of his head.

"It's okay. We wanted to come down anyways. I promised you that we would lit up the blunt together this time Kras." Clinton said. "Yeah, yeah Clinton's right." I cleared my throat and pulled my t-shirt back down.

Okay so first of all thank you for 400 reads you guys are amazing. Also I am still working on the story about Kras but I may upload the first chapter in a few days :)