26 - breaking point

It was a weird felling being home alone again. Most of the time my parents were abroad I tried to stay at someone else's house. I hated it to be alone in this mansion.

It felt so damn lonely.

At least I knew that I wouldn't be alone for a long time because I informed our lawyer about Adam's activities and he offered to come by and figure everything out to see if we could file a case against him. There was really nothing else I could do against him.

Just when I was finished changing my clothes I heard the doorbell ringing. I sprinted down to stairs to welcome our lovely lawyer Brian. He was a kind man and a very good friend of the family. He always brought me a little treat when he came by.

I opened the door. "Hey Brian it's goo-"
I was in shock when I saw who I had just opened the door for. I never imagined to see this person again so quickly. Adam was standing there, his face was emotionless which scared me even more.

"A-Adam?" I wanted to slam the door in his face but I was so paralyzed that I didn't know it was too late until he harshly pushed me back. "What do you want?! Get out or I'm calling the police!" I screamed when he managed to enter the hallway and slammed the door behind him.

"Oh no you will not do that Crystal." He came closer to me. I panicked and went a few steps back. "Don't touch me!" I was so scared that I was out of breath.

"Don't worry I just want to talk." He stopped. I still continued to walk back to have as much distance to him as possible.

"It came to my ear that you want to file a case against me Crystal." He said and folded his hands.

How could he know that? I didn't tell anyone besides the boys, Jordan and Bella that I was planning on sueing him. And no one of them would ever talk to Adam, especially not about that.

"How do you-"
"It's not important why I know it." He interrupted me. "Haven't you seen how much damage these two pictures caused you and your family already? Well guess what I have a lot more of them collected over the last two years. I have pictures of you popping pills, I have pictures of you sniffing cocaine, I have pictures of you throwing up because you drank too much, I have nudes. Everything you can imagine. And I swear to god I am going to release all of them." He yelled in a threatening voice. "So if I were you I would back off. Don't you think you caused your family and friends enough damage for a whole lifetime? I mean your mother probably didn't tell you this but I know for a fact that other families already distanced themselves from your family publicly. And what do you think would happen to your new fling when he is being connected to you through these pictures, huh? I don't think Clinton would like to be hated because of you. Don't you think he would hate you? So keep in mind that I will do everything you ruin you once you go this step." He turned around, opened the door and left.

I was shaking, I was sobbing, I was shivering. Eventually I could not hold myself of my legs anymore. My knees started to tremble and I broke down crying.

Everything was my fault. People were getting hurt because of me. People were getting hurt because I broke up with Adam, this was all my fault. I had every right to be hated on publicly. I deserved to hear the filthy names that people had created for me. I was a gigantic piece of shit.

I think I never hated myself so much in my entire life. I hated myself so much that I thought it would be the best for everyone if I wouldn't exist. All this bullshit I brought upon people and they still cared for me, that was not fair at all. I wish they would hate me, just like all the other people out there did now. This would make it much easier for everyone.

I wanted it to stop, I wanted to go numb. All the  loud noises, all these thoughts that were overcoming me. I justed wanted everything to stop.

Devilish😈 // Clinton Caveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें