19 - throwback

"Maybe I should date your mom. She seems to be madly in love with me." Clinton joked around after I hung up and put the phone aside.
"Haha you're very funny Clinton." I said a little annoyed and puffed my cheeks.

"So what are we going to do now?" He asked and placed one of his arms around my shoulder to pull me closer to his body.

We stayed like this for a few moments before I found an answer to his questions.

"Can we just cuddle for a little bit?" I asked and layed my head onto his chest. His slow and steady breathing immediately had a calming effect on me.

Also I felt so well and so safe in his arms. I genuinely enjoyed just simply lying there, listening to his breathing and feeling the tips of his finger slowly sliding up and down my arm.

"You know I realized I kind of tried to supress the memories of Australia that involve you all this time but now that I got you on my mind a lot lately they keep coming bad into my head." I chuckled and looked up at him from above.

"Oh really? Well what do you remember now that you didn't before?" He smiled back and started to let his finger run through my hair.

"Noo I can't talk to you about this it is so embarrassing." I covered my face with my hands when certain memories started to pop up in my mind. "Oh I dare you." Clinton answered, his eyes looking down on me demanding.

"Okay, okay." I slowly removed my hands from my face. "So one thing I remember is when we where at the beach in Australia. I remember I specifically wore my red bikini because I knew you loved the color red. I was so obsessed with you then, I tried everything to get your attention. I played volleyball with Kras in the sand infront of your towel. I let Mitchel convince me to go swim in the cold ocean because I thought I would look hotter with wet skin and messy hair, I think I would have done anything to get attention from you that day. At the end of the day I was so frustrated because you went off with a blonde and Mitty and Kras were making jokes about you two hooking up. I think this was one of the most frustrating moments in my life." I laughed when I pictured myself sitting on that towel like an idiot when I watched Clinton and the blonde leave the beach hand in hand.

"I did hook up with the girl that day, I remember. But it was fucking annoying. There was sand everywhere, and by everywhere I mean everywhere."
Too much information. "Eew Clint gross?!" I answered and made a disgusted face.

"Tell me about the night you wrote the love letter." Clinton said and smirked. He knew exactly how embarrassing this was for me. Still to that day I have never talked about this to anyone again.

"Do I really have to?" I sighed. I really didn't want to talk about that night. "If you want to stay in this bed, yes."
"Fine. Only because it's for your entertainment."
I cleared my throat.

"Okay so where do I begin?... Right, so this day I finally told Christian what was going on in my mind and that I had a crush on you. I remember I told him I was really into you. At first he thought I was joking but when he realized it was serious he immediately tried to make clear to me that this would work under no circumstances and that you would never date a girl my age.
Of course I was stupid enough to deny that and because I had hold my feelings back for so long I figured that there had to be a way to get my feelings out there.
I snuck into that abandoned kind of gas station shop and took the vodka bottle. I ran away.
And you know... I started to drink, I was desperate, I was bored and so I drank more and more until I had reached like a good level of being wasted, I guess.
Then I had this stupid idea of writing a love letter.
And after my drunk ass did that I drove to your place with the train. I am still surprised I found your address in the middle of the night with a lot of vodka in my system... Anyways.
You know what happened from now on.
I rang the bell, I knocked on your door, I called your name and I think I woke up the whole neighborhood. At one point you were opening the door, dragged me inside and yelled at me but that's all a little blurry. I remember I read that stupid letter to you. I poured my whole heart out... And what did you do? You laughed about me.
No honestly you were making fun of me saying things like
"Uhm sorry I don't date immature teenagers and also get some boobs and ass, maybe then we'll talk"
Honestly do you know how much of an asshole you were? You really hurt my feelings." I stopped talking all of a sudden when I realized I was getting way too emotional about an event that happened five years ago.

"At least I'm a man of my word." He shrugged his shoulders. "Excuse me, what the hell do you mean by that?" I was still upset.

"You're twenty-one, you have boobs, you have ass. Now we're talking aren't we?" He joked and gave me a little pat on my shoulder. "You're still an ass." I commented and scoffed.

"No but for real though. Like why were you interested in me all of a sudden?" I asked curiosly.

"You just attracted me I guess. Also I thought that you deserved someone better than your shitty ass ex. Plus I know you always had a thing for me and I took it like a little challenge to turn you on until you give in." He smirked.

"I don't know if that's hot or disgusting." Iaughed and burried my head in his neck.

"You wanna go to sleep?" He asked but I couldn't even answer him anymore. I was just too tired all of a sudden.

"Alright let me just get rid of my jacket real quick."

All I can remember before zoning off, his the soft touch of his lips on my cheek.