14 - collide

"You were right it's so much better out here. I can breath." I said as the deafning noises faded when Clinton closed the glass door behind us.

It was dark outside but just like last the time I've been out here the moon's reflection in the pool lighted up the whole scenery. It was quite beautiful to look at.

"It's so beautiful out here." I stepped a little closer to the edge of the pool and looked down on the calm water.

"You know I am glad that Christian convinced me to come to your place today. " I sighed and breathed in the fresh air. "Oh I bet you are." Clinton was standing next to me and watched how I eventually zoned out a little.

"You know what would be fun?" He asked and stocked his hands into his pocket. "No, what?" I asked and turned my head towards the older one. "If we would take a swim."

Clinton grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me into the pool. I screamed my lungs out until my body was surrounded by water.

When I managed to get back at the surface I started to yell at him. "Are you out of your fucking mind? I still have all my clothes and my shoes on!" It was really hard to keep my body up at the surface with such heavy shoes, especially because I was drunk. "My god Clinton!"

He didn't bother at all, no, he jumped in the pool with all his clothes on too. I couldn't believe it.

"You idiot!" I swam towards him and grabbed him by his arms. I tried to get him underwater but he was much stronger than I was and I quickly noticed I didn't stand a chance. "It's pretty cold in here, isn't it?" Did he really dare?

"Yes it is Clinton!" I yelled and tried to swim away from him. But before I reached the edge of the pool and could climb out he pulled me back in.

"Not so fast." He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me a little more towards him. "You're crazy." I tried to sound angry and annoyed but I started to laugh when I realized we were both in a pool in the middle of the night wearing clothes.

As soon as my body started to adjust to the temperature of the pool it was actually beautiful.

The light of the moon was shining through Clinton's eyes. Again his physical beauty left me speachless. The little drops of water on his face made him look so adorable.

I started to mumble some verses of swim when I heard that the song was played inside. How ironically.

"I bet you feel it now baby." Clinton said and raised one of his eyebrows. His hands were still resting on my waist.

I felt so light headed. Clinton's actions, his words, his voice, his look and my state of mind caused me to be totally caught up.

"Clinton, no. Don't try this. Okay, don't try this." I chuckled. So now we started to communicate through Chase Atlantic's song lyrics or what?

That was a new kind of attractive.

"Oh come on, don't act so innocent. Face it you want it you crave it." Clinton played along. I could see how he formed his lips to a smirk. A highly attractive smirk.

"No I don't. Get your shit straight, would you?" I answered in a bitter sweet voice.

"I should get my shit straight? How about you get your shit straight baby. Tell me your confession, what's the worst?" His hands were slowly running up and down my body.  It totally didn't feel like being in the cool water anymore when my body started to heat up all of the sudden.

"Well I guess that would be... I guess I got dirty in my own veins." I felt how I ran out of breath under Clinton's touches. He slowly pushed me back, starring in my eyes intensively until my back hit the wall of the pool.

"That's unfortunate because-" He made a long pause and took his time to let his eyes wander up and down my body. "I'm fucking into it"

He pushed me further against the wall. Before I knew what happened to me our lips collided.

I could slowly feel the wall that I've built and held up for so long crumbling down.

For so long I wanted supress my feelings towards Clinton. I didn't want to feel about him the way I did. But now it was too late to turn back. Now It was too late for denial.

Now was the time to face the truth.
I layed my arms around his shoulders and moved one hand up in his hair.

His passionate kissing made me feel things I never thought were possible to feel. I felt extremely high, extremely happy and I was extremely into it.

Clinton grabbed my legs and pulled them up so that they were resting around his corpse. Then he started to kiss his way from my lips slowly down to my neck.
I harshly breathed out when he reached my collar bone. "Sweet spot hm?" He whispered and started to suck on my skin gently. I was feeling like I just went to heaven. I pulled his hair a little and threw my head back.

When he kissed me on my lips again the last cell in my body was saying goodbye to the idea of denying my feelings.

Clinton grabbed my ass and couldn't avoid quietly moaning into our kiss.
As if he was just waiting for that to happen he gently pushed his tongue in my mouth and I completely lost it.

For a short moment our tongues fought for dominance but I gave up quickly and just devoted every single bit of myself to him.

Suddenly I percieved loud voices. I pulled away and looked to the side. Christian and Mitchel were standing on the edge of the pool and were watching us in amusement.

"I knew it bro!" Mitchel yelled and clapped.

I don't know if this moment was funny or embarrassing, maybe both.

"You know the rule Clint. No sex in the pool." Christian held up his beer and laughed.

"I always thought it said no sax in the pool." Clinton joked and got out of the pool. He helped me to get out and get back up on my feet.

So there we were. Both soaking in wet clothes standing infront of Christian and Mitchel.

"I'm gonna get some dry clothes for ya." Mitchel said and went back inside

Oh well it happened. 🤷 I am going to update new chapters soon so stay tuned you guys.

Also do you want me to post the first chapter of the Kras story?