29 - puke

"Hey Crystal, hey!" Clinton was patting my cheek and I slowly opened up my eyes. "Clinton, I..." I couldn't get out more than a few words in my horrible state. "Wait here, I'm going to get help. Don't move." It wasn't like I could go anywhere without stumbling onto the ground so I just kept laying in the beg of the car with the open door.

I heard how Clinton unlocked the front door. "Hey guys I need help!" He screamed and I percieved murmuring. "What's wrong?" I heard Kras ask and saw Clinton pointing right towards me. "We need to carry her inside." Although I felt almost completely numb and was not able to think clearly I felt embarrassed.
"Oh god." Kras looked pretty shocked when he saw me.

They both took one of my arms and layed it around their shoulders to pick me up carry me inside. Again I had to fight the urge of zoning out. As if this measure wasn't embarrassing enough literally everyone else was sitting in the living room. Jordan, Pat, Jesse and Mitchel.

"Oh my god." Jordan covered one of her hands with her mouth. "Which drug?" Mitchel immediately stood up from the couch and walked up to us. "Heroin." Clinton answered. I could see the deep worry on everyone's face. "She's icecold" Mitchel when he placed the palm of his hand on my forehead.

"I'm... guys..." I tried to signalise them then all of the sudden I felt extremely bad. From one second to another my stomach felt nauseous and I had to cough.

"Bring her a bag, a bin, something!" Mitchel screamed but it was already too late. Before Jordan could get to me with the paper bag she grabbed from the table I threw up on the floor. I felt so disgusting.

"Oh no Crystal." Kras was holding back my hair and I was still puking. "It's good that you brought her. She could have suffocated on her own puke." Mitchel seemed to know a lot about Heroin use but as wasted as I was in this moment I didn't wrap my mind about it any further.

The worst part was not that I puked onto the floor but there was also puke in my clothing and a little bit in my hair now. "We need to get her under the shower." Mitchel directed Kras and Clinton and so they continued carrying me and dragged my body upstairs. Mitchel and Jordan were right behind us.

I just wanted to cry. Just now I realized how stupid I was and how much I made these people that were so close to me worry about me. I was such a failure.

"Okay we need to get her out of her clothing." Mitchel started to unbotton my jeans. "No, no what are you doing?" I mumbled and started to kick after him with my feet. "I'm getting rid of the puke." He answered and continued undressing me. "I don't... want to be naked Mitchel." The eyes were rolling to the back of my head for a split of a second. "You can keep on your underwear." His voice was harsh and cold when he removed the sweater from my body. "I'm cold." Now that I stood infront of Clinton, Kras, Jordan and Mitty in underwear I started to shiver.

"Are we all going to stand here and watch her shower?" Jordan asked completely overwhelmed. "One person has to get into the shower with her and hold her, so that she doesn't fall or slip." Mitchel explained.
"I'll do it." Clinton answered but I immediately made clear that I didn't think this was a good idea. "No, no I don't want you to do it." I mumbled and shook my head. "Well you don't get to choose." He shrugged his shoulders. "No Clinton I don't want it." I was so emotional that I started to sob and tear up and tried to get rid of his arm that was wrapped around me.

"Okay who do you want it to do then?" Jordan tried to relax the situation. "Kras." I answered. "No I will not let Kras-" Clinton was interrupted by Mitchel. "Yes Clinton you will or do you want her to lay down in her own puke?"

"Fine then." I could feel Clinton clenching his jaw. "Jordan, you and I will clean up the floor and search for some new clothes to wear for her alright?" He grabbed me and sat me down on the cover of the toilet. "Alright." Clinton grumbled. "If you do anything without her consent." Clinton grabbed Christian's arm and looked deep into his eyes before he walked out along with the other two. "You think I would do that?" Christian scoffed and closed the door behind them.