9 - talk alone

"Couldn't you have at least waited to lit the blunt until we're back?" Mitchel asked disappointed as he noticed the puny leftovers on the table. "Nah sorry bro, Crystal wanted to get wasted very bad." Clinton answered and I turned around and boxed against his shoulder. "That is not true! You suggest that we share the blunt, not me!"

Clinton and I had to move a lot closer, now that Christian and Mitchel also decided to sit with us on the sofa and bring cookies and a mountain of cans filled with Heineken. I felt a little bit uncomfortable now sitting so close next to Clinton now that he had touched me on my thigh. I couldn't get this image out of my mind. Even not when I chugged down a few cans of beers. The moment still appeared over and over in my head again.

How he looked at me intensively with his dark brown eyes, his little suggestive smirk that he used to make me weak, his masculine veiny hand resting on my thigh, causing me to feel things I never felt before.

"Crystal?" Christian tapped my shoulder. "Yeah?" I had to put the empty can of beer down on the floor. "Here your keycards, before you forget to take em again." Christian handed my keycards over to me and I decided it was the best to put them in the pockets of my jumpsuit. "Thanks."
I was still stuck in my brain, Christian seemed to notice that. He layed one of his arms around me and started to gently go with his fingers through my hair.

"Is everything okay?" He softly asked as he continued. "There's just been a lot on my mind lately. My parents, Adam, you guys... It's just a little bit too much right now." I answered and closed my eyes but immediately open them again because the image of Clinton's hand on my thigh reappeared in my head again.

"Fuck." I mumbled to myself and took a deep breath. "Clinton can I talk to you, alone?" The words suddenly came out of my mouth. I was caught by surprise by my own actions and now a little scared if I was being honest.  "Yeah." Clinton answered and nodded. His face was serious.

"No, sit down. Mitchel and I will go upstairs." Christian said when I wanted to get up from the couch. Mitchel and Christian mentioned that they both had to take a shower anyway and disappeared upstairs.

"What is it?" Clinton asked and played with his hair which was tied up behind his head. "I can't do this Clinton. I can't act like nothing happened between us, I can't get that moment out of my mind it makes me sick. Whenever I close my eyes I see you, your face, your hand on my thigh, I-" I slowly ran out of oxygen.

"You can't get me out of your head. Nothing new." He answered in a cocky tone of voice. "Clinton stop. Don't make a joke out of it okay." I took a deep breath. "Look you know that... let's say you know that I don't particularly hate you. But please don't use this to your advantage, don't try to make me weak, please don't. I'm not single, I have a boyfriend and still I enjoy every single moment alone with you. My mind is so conflicted I don't know what to say, what to think, what to do."

"You don't know what to do? I tell you what to do. Break up with your asshole of a boyfriend and admit to yourself what you truly feel deep inside." Clinton answered. I could see that I was slightly tensed. "Oh because you know what I feel deep inside. What if I want to be with Adam deep inside?" I fired back and crossed my arms. "You don't. Or how do you explain that you think about me, that you fantasize about me, that you sit here alone with me even though you know you shouldn't." There was this look again, this intense look in his eyes. "Don't you dare Clinton." He leaned forward so that his lips rested next to my ear. "Oh I dare Crystal. I dare." He said in a quiet but still rough voice. When his lips softly touched the skin under my ear I lost it. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment to the fullest for a split of a second before I realized what was about to happen and pushed him away.

"You know what. Why don't you come to my house with the boys and meet Adam. See for yourself if he's an asshole and not what I truly want." This was an absolutely bad idea. "Okay fine." He answered and shrugged his shoulders. "Fine."