12 - at my worst

To be honest after what happened that night I didn't want to see or talk to anyone.

I locked myself up in my room for a whole week and didn't leave the house once. Everything I really needed I ordered to my home and at this point I didn't really care if the delivery guy thought I was looking crazy or not.

I never had been more down in my life. I felt like I was a burden for everyone and so I also didn't reply to texts or messages I got. Neither to Bella, Christian, Mitty or Clinton.

Everything felt so pointless.

I was starring at the ceiling when I heard the bell ringing. For a moment I thought that maybe I forgot that I had ordered something but that couldn't be the case.

I slowly got up and walked down the stairs. I really hoped that I could quickly get done with whoever was standing infront of that door.

When I opened up Christian was standing there. "Please leave me alone." I said in a cool tone of voice. I didn't want him to know how I really felt.

"I am not going to leave you alone Crystal." He got inside and closed the door. "Okay." I ignored his presence and went upstairs to lay myself down on the bed again. I didn't care that he was following me. "Can I sit down?" He asked but I didn't answer him.

It was the best for him if he just left and forgot about me. I was a big problem for everyone I crossed paths with and I was sick of it. People were getting hurt because of me and I was getting hurt because of myself. Everything was so fucked up.

He sat down on the edge of the bed. "Crystal we're all worried about you. Bella said you didn't leave your house in days." Christian said but I still ignored him in the hope he would give up trying to get through to me. "Don't you want to come over? We're hosting a little party at our house right now. Just get out and have some fun with us."

As much as I wanted to push him away, Christian was as always too precious. He knew that I couldn't deny any of his requests. "Alright. Give me thirty minutes and I'll be ready to go." I sighed and slowly got off the bed. "Should I wait downtairs?" Christian asked and slightly tilted his head. "Nah it's not like you didn't see me in underwear before." I answered and started to replace my comfortable pyjama with a Yungblud shirt that was way too large for me. I combined it with a belt around my waist and went for my combat boots and fishnet tights - a classic combo.

When I applied my makeup I suddenly felt how my attitude was shifting. The grumpy, worried and sad Crystal slowly transitioned to the excited, careless and happy Crystal.

I guess at that point I just didn't care about anything anymore. I just wanted to have some fun along my favorite people tonight.

"Why didn't Clinton come to get me?" I asked and applied the last touches of my makeup. "He didn't know if you wanted to see him." Christian simply answered to that. "You idiot Clinton." I mumbled. " I definitely want to see this Idiot. I miss him. Tell him that I want to."

"I can send him a text if that's what you want." Christian chuckled and pulled out his phone. After he had tapped on his phone he showed what he had written to Clinton to me.

"Crystal said she misses you. She's like crazy about you and said she definitely wants to see you. But she called you an Idiot."

I bursted out in a short laughter. "Oh well."

It was undeniable that I couldn't get the older one out of my head. I still had flashbacks from certain intense moments between us over and over again. His face was haunting me.

Now that I knew I would see him again I knew that I could have never been able to run from him, as much as I told myself I wanted to.