16 - you get me high

"And?" Mitchel threw an asking look at Christian when we met him downstairs. "You were right. I should've waited." Christian sighed and rolled his eyes at the back of is head. "I told you, you would be dirsturbing them bro." Mitchel laughed and his eyes wandered back to me and Clinton.

"No, no it's fine Christian. It's not like we were having sex or anything." I justified myself and pulled down Mitchel's shirt again because I still had the feeling it was a little short around my legs. "Yeah but what if he didn't come in." Mitchel answered and raised one of his eyebrows.
"Well I don't know Mitchel." I crossed my arms infront of my body defensively

"Do you wanna keep on assuming or do you wanna lit up the blunt bro?" Clinton tried to change the subject. Not very subtle but it worked. "Sure. Pass that green over to me." I wasn't joking when I assumed that Clinton always had a blunt in the pocket of his jacket, which he had by the way thrown over his shirtless body.

Mitchel held the blunt up in the air for a little moment to take a good look at it, before he lit it up and took a deep draw. "Is it good?" Clinton asked and Mitchel nodded heavily. "Yeah it's fire bro." He passed the blunt on to Christian. "No tears this time Kras." Mitchel joked and handed the blunt over to him. "Shut up Mitchel." He grabbed the blunt and put it between his lips.

"Did I miss something?" I asked and watched Christian blowing the some into the clouded room. "Kras gets pretty sentimental when he's high." Mitchel explained to me but not without getting a warning look from Christian.

"Well he's not the only one. I get sentimental when I'm on drugs like all the time." I shrugged my shoulders. In my opinion it was not something you should be ashamed about.

Now it was Clinton's time to take a few draws of the blunt. My brain still didn't understand why I found it so extremely appealing and attractive to watch him. It had something so relaxing but also so sensual about it. Maybe because both, weed and Clinton were two things that I really, really, really appreciated. Just a theory.

"You want some too?" Clinton waved the blunt infront of my eyes. "What a stupid question you idiot." I had to cough while I tried to take the blunt out of Clinton's hand. He continued to keep holding the blunt away from me. "If I were you I would be a little nicer." He grumbled.
"Oh excuse me Mr. Cave. I meant to say: That is an unnecessary question to ask. Would you be so kind and please pass me the blunt." I said in an exaggerated British accent.

"You sound so awful." He grinned and passed the blunt over to me. "That's the point." I answered and took a few draws.

I didn't know if it was a good idea to smoke weed after a history of consuming alcohol and pills but I figured that of all the drugs named weed was the less harmful one - what could go wrong.

"You had enough." Clinton took the blunt out of my hands. "Hey!" I looked at him like a puppy with big eyes from beneath. "Give it back, please." my voice sounded ridiculously whiny.

"I'm gonna make it up to you." Clinton took a deep draw. Without breathing out, he passed the blunt along to Christian, then he grabbed me by my hips and pulled me towards him. Slowly but teasingly he moved his face closer to mine and touched my lower lip with his thumb starring deep into my eyes. A cold shiver was running down my spine.

I opened my mouth slightly and he exhaled the narcotic smoke into my mouth. Our lips collided.

I felt so high, so far gone. I wasn't sure if all of the sudden the narcotic feeling came from the weed or the kiss. It was probably a mixture of both.

The kiss was a little to short for my taste so when he pulled away I reached forward to feel his lips on mine again. I wanted to feel him so bad but he didn't allow me to.

"We'll continue later, somewhere else." He quickly gave me a soft kiss on my forehead. "Why not now?" I practically begged him. "Someone seems to be a little desperate." He whispered and let his fingers run through my hair. "I just want us to finish what we started back in your room." Was this really me talking? I blushed when I realized what I had just asked him for. "Don't worry we will." He smirked and let his thumb run over my lips again.

"Ew you look like a couple." Mitchel commented sarcastically and laughed. "It's disgusting isn't it?" I answered and started to laugh too.