23 - smut

Okay so we all knew this part had to come. I'm just placing a smut warning right here. I am so sorry oh my god if you want to skip please just do so. Peacee

The rest of the time I spent at rehearsal I joked around with Jordan and she thought me the basics of photography. We took a few shots outside of the fabric hall and after the boys were done we drove back to their house.

While Kras, Jesse and Pat were downstairs, Mitchel and Jordan went back into Mitchel's room and Clinton and I decided that we should go in his room.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked and sat down on his bed. "Yeah sure." I sat down on the bed next to him but he pulled me on his lap and layed his hands around me. "Here you pick one." Clinton opened the Amazon Prime application and gave me the remote. I chose a thriller called 'look away' and slightly leaned my head back. Clinton threw the blanket over our legs when the movie began.

The movie seemed to be really good and thrilling but to be honest I couldn't focus on what happened on the screen at all considering I was sitting on Clinton's lap.

Right now the girl infront of the mirrors changed identity with her dead sibling that she could somehow talk to through the mirror. Clinton was casually placing on of his hands on my thigh which resulted in me immediately getting the chills. I felt how his hand slowly wandered up my leg. When he grabbed my skin I harshly breathed out. He knew exactly how much he was turning me on with his touches.

I could feel his lips softly kissing my neck from behind as his hand went further and further up until he reached the fabric of my jumpsuit. I could feel his hand slowly slipping under the fabric and by then I lost my mind completely. His fingertips were slowly running up and down the fabric of my panties. It felt like a river down there. "Mh I see I turned you on good huh?" He whispered and his lips softly touched my ear. "Yes you did." I answered honestly and catched myself lifting my pelvis slightly against his hands. I wanted to feel him so bad.

"Someone's desperate." He whispered and let his hand slip under my panties. By now I didn't get anything that was coming from the TV. When clinton started to move his fingers I threw my head back and turned my head to the side. I was quietly moaning against his neck when his fingers touched my sensitive spot. "What did you say again 'you would have heard me screaming through the whole house?'" He murmured and increased his speed. I had to keep myself together to not moan so loud that everyone else in the house was aware of what we were doing. I moaned against his neck and grabbed the fabric of the sheet. "Let go baby you can be as loud as you want. I want everyone to know I good I fucked you after we're done." Clinton's words were turning me even more on.

He removed his hand from me and licked his fingers. "Tasty girl." Then he threw me next to him on the bed. He got rid of his shirt and started to undress me aswell. My jumpsuit landed in the corner of his room and now I was laying under him in underwear. I bit my lower lip as he was hovering over me.

Clinton gave me short, little kisses on my neck and then kissed his way down to my chest. He placed one hand on my back and opened the clip of my bra like he did never do anything else. It landed in the corner like the rest of my clothing.

He grabbed one of my breasts with one hand while his lips were moving down further and further. When his lips were hovering right above my panties he decided to remove the last part of clothing left on my body. I was now completely naked. He grabbed me roughly and pulled me onto my knees. The he took my hand and placed it on the waistband of his pants.

I could see the lust in his eyes when I slowly opened up his pants and pulled them down with his Boxershorts. I had to swallow hard when I saw how big his thing was. This wouldn't be an easy one to take. "Bend over." He directed me and I did what he told me. He placed his hands on my hips. I could feel how he was slowly sliding into me and had the urge to scream out loud but I still could supress it. When he started to thrust in and out of me I lost it. Clinton roughly grabbed my wrists and held them back together behind my back with one hand. His other hand was pulling on my hair, forcing me to throw my head back.

His dick filled me up completely and when he took up the speed everything started to get blurry infront of my eyes. "Do I fuck you good huh?" Clinton grunted and I had a hard time finding the right time to answer between his deep and strong thrusts that fucked me brainless. "Y-you're so deep Clinton." My voice was trembling, and I was a hot mess. "You want me to go even deeper baby?" He thrusted in me and filled me up with his whole lengths I clenched my jaw and let out a loud scream between my teeth. "You think you can take it?" Clinton increased his speed again. "Yes take it like a good girl." He pulled out and turned me around so that I was now laying under him again. He slipped back inside and layed on of his hands around my neck as he fucked me.

His fingers closed and I could feel my eyes rolling at the back of my head. "Fuck me harder Clinton." I moaned my grip cramped around his hand that was choking me. He slammed into me so hard that I thought I was going to pass out. His thrusts were quick and powerful. I could feel that the tension in me was getting bigger and bigger and arched my back.

"You're getting close babygirl?" He groaned and I nodded. "Good, come for me baby." He said and closed his hand around my neck even tighter. "I want to hear you scream my name when you come, you hear me?"

Suddenly all of the tension in me was getting released. I screamed his name, my legs were shaking, my eyes were rolling to the back of my head again, my heart was pounding.

"Get on your knees, now." Clinton pulled out and roughly brought me in position. He could tell he was close too. I wrapped my mouth around his dick and started to suck it. Apparently this wasn't rough enough for him, so he pulled my hair and directed my mouth around his dick. He practically mouth-fucked me until he was sweating and grunting and my mouth was filled with his cum. "Good girl." I swallowed every single bit of it.

We were both breathing heavily. Clinton pulled me back up and gave me a long kiss.