31 - end

"get some rest okay." Clinton carefully layed me down on his bed and threw a blanket over me. "Please stay with me." I grabbed his hand before he could walk out of the room. "Please." I sniffled.

I don't know why I was getting so emotional all of a sudden.

"Okay fine." He sat down on the edge of his bed and looked down on me. He looked so pure, so beautiful, but so broken.

"Clinton I am so sorry I am putting you through all of this. I'm sorry. Clinton I love you. And I am not saying this because I'm high, I really do. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You made my life so much better." I took a deep breath before I continued.
"For a long time I tried to deny it. I didn't want to be attracted to you, especially because I was still in a relationship with Adam at the time. But I slowly understood that he wasn't good for me, he never was. But you are Clinton. You are sweet, you are caring but you are also dominant and cocky and that is just everything a woman could wish for. I really don't know how you think I deserve an amazing human being like you. You already did so much for me. You even took on a commitment. I don't know how I can ever thank you properly." All that I said was how I truly feeling inside.

"It's okay Crystal. We all make bad choices. I am here for you and I will always be because I love you too. I never felt that kind of feeling before. I think now that I feel it I can say that I never truly loved someone. But I love you Crystal, I do"

After writing this book over about one year I think it's time to put an end to this one. Thank you for your all your reads, all your favs and all your comments! I never imagined my book to have nearly 5k reads.

However I think I wanna write another book. I had so much fun coming up with the story of this one. So please feel free to write any suggestions in a comments! Who should I write my next book about?

❤️❤️❤️