13 - crazy about me

Yelling, Growling, Chatting, screaming.

Although it was only a party with about thirty people involved deafning noises were resounding in Christian an my ear when we entered the big living room of their house.

I was so determine to get wasted tonight - once again.

"Want a drink?" Christian could read my wishes from my yearning eyes and brought me a filled red cup from the table. When I took a sip it tasted like pure whiskey on ice. Just what I needed to calm my nerves.

The overall atmosphere was amazing. Music from Chase Atlantic blasted through the speakers and everyone knew the lyrics and sang along if they didn't were making out or talking to one another.

My tolerance is going up
And I'm getting numb to the feeling, yeah
And I've been abusing drugs
I'm getting numb to the feeling, yeah
I need you to show me love
'Cause I'm getting numb to the feeling
I need you to ride me harder when we fuck
'Cause I'm getting numb to the feeling, woah

Numb to the feeling was one of my absolute favorite Chase Atlantic songs. When I listened to it it felt like my personal anthem, my personal jam. Probably sad that I could relate to this song so much on many different levels.

"Woah, Crystal." A slightly drunk Mitchel appeared infront of my eyes. "Mitty." I chuckled and closed my arms around him as much as it was possible with a filled cup in the right hands. "I missed you." I mumbled and took a few steps back to look at the quirky one. "Missed you too."

I let my eyes wander around to see if I could spot Clinton somewhere between Kras and Mitchel but it seemed like he was out of sight.

"Do you know where Clinton is?" I asked Christian and Mitchel in a whiny voice.
Right after I asked this I felt two strong arms closed around my hips from behind. When I looked down I saw veiniy arms, rings and big hands. I did exactly know to whom this hands belonged. His touches immediately made me feel weak in my knees and my skin started to heat up where he touched me.
"I'm right here." When his breath hit my skin I couldn't take it anymore and turned around.

I would never get over how beautiful and attractive the human being infront of me was. I didn't believe in the concept of perfection but this man proved me wrong.

I took a few big sips from my whisky before I dared to speak. "Hey Clint." I could barely get out a word at first.
"Planning on getting laid?" He commented my exsessive alcohol consume. "Maybe, who knows." I winked and chugged down the rest of my cup.

The mixture of too many pills I had took that day to calm my nerves and whiskey kicked in pretty hard. I was feeling a different kind of high, a better one.

"Up for a little dance?" Clinton asked and took my Hand. "Always." I let him drag me behind him until we found a free spot in the middle of the living room.

Just now that we were about to start to dance the song changed. After the first few notes I already knew it was "Now". Honestly whenever I heard this song at home I couldn't control myself. It was one of this songs that I had to get up and dance to.

Now tell me what would you do put in my position?
Waking up confused and with a new addiction
I say I'm addicted to this life I chose
She thinks I'm addicted to that powder though

I felt Clinton's hands wrap around my body from behind again when Mitchel's angelic voice started to sound through the speakers.

We slowly moved to the music. I followed the movements Clinton directed me to do with his hands and slightly pressed my back against his chest. It was a wonderful intimate feeling.

I moved my hips from side to side, grinded up and down on Clinton, threw my arms in the air and slightly closed them behind his neck so I was even a little bit more closer to him.

She said hit me twice so I can really feel it.

I turned my head to the back a little and looked at Clinton intensively while I lipsynced this verse. I don't know if it was the pills or the alcohol that suddenly made me so outgoing and flirty but I enjoyed it very much.

I'm not tryin' to hit you girl that shit's forbidden.

Clinton gave me a slap on my butt, which I didn't expect. I turned around and started smiling while I kept dancing.

"Did you just?-" I just couldn't supress a grin and looked down on Clinton's hands. "Looks like I did." He answered and carefully pulled me towards him by slightly grabbing my shirt.

"Kras wrote me you're crazy about me." He said and looked down on me knowingly. "I did think a lot about you lately it's true. Especially with Adam out of the picture now... I am just reviewing my options" I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Reviewing your options? You have exactly two options." He came closer to me and placed his lips right next to my ear.

"Either you want me, or you don't." Suddenly I got the chills. "Well..." I couldn't really answer.

"Little bit hot in here. Wanna go outside, cool down a little?" I nodded.