Chapter 12: Breakfast

Russia hates mornings and he despises it so much. If mornings were anthropomorphized, it was already buried six feet below the ground.

Russia stirred around uncomfortably under the heat of the morning sun that was peaking out the windows. He's sweating badly on the sofa even though the heat is not even intense due to some clouds outside... he was bathing with sweat.

He was already half-awake when he noticed that the air was filled with the mouth-watering smell that was coming from the kitchen, at the same time, noises and rants can be heard.

Russia sat up, practically disturbed as he rubs his face with both hands with utter annoyance remembering that he was in America's condominium.

It was around 8:09 am...

Who the fuck wakes up this early?! 

Russia stood up and storms into the kitchen where he found the most beautiful and also the most gruesome scene of his life.

Spain, who is now awake, was washing the dishes in the sink, playing with some strayed bubbles on the process with a soft look on his face. America was wearing a red apron who is mixing whatever inside the white bowl, tasting the white puff, pooping his thumb in his mouth. Japan was stirring something on the electric stove that gives off the mouth-watering smell and was wearing a yellow apron. Philippines was cleaning and setting the table with mats and ceramics.

It was so heartwarming, it's disgusting for Russia... but his lips did curve upward for a second.

"Hey, Russia. Glad you're now awake." Spain greeted Russia as he wipes off his hands with a kitchen towel which Russia replied with a polite nod.

"Oh, I thought you're dead." America jokingly acknowledges the Russian.

"Hate to break it to you, уродливый, but I'm still alive." Russia sarcastically retorted back.

"Remind me to kill you later, please," America replied.

"If I survived, can I go home?" Russia bickered back.

"Oh! please do, go back to hell." screeched America.

"Huh? That's weird... I thought you ruled hell?"

"Can you two get a room?" Japan interrupted the conversation as he sets down the newly cooked Omurice on the table which halted the ongoing rant. Spain proceded beside Japan complementing the Japanese.

"Morning Russia" Philippines greeted the Russian with a smile.

"Hey, ангел..." Russia gave Philippines soft and caring looks that the other three in the definitely notices that they gave off a murderous stare.

They're easy to provoke making an easier target.

Russia turned to the other three giving them a raised eyebrow who all turned away and proceeded with their unfinished work.