Chapter 27: Avoidance

It is already well known that Russia is a very secretive country.

He kept everything unto himself. Everything is distributed to the weight of his shoulders even though he's guilty of doing something wrong he would never let it known.

He blamed himself but he doesn't let it crumble him down.

Russia can still feel the drying of his throat in the constant shouting last night in the argument with America. It was hellish with the others trying to break them off every second or else fight will break loose. They only stopped when Mexico scolded them for being loud and they might disturb Philippines' sleep.

Russia kept his distance after that.

When Malaysia invited the countries if they want to play a card game, Russia immediately declined and excuses himself so he can roam around Mexico's resort.

He is ended up resting beneath a palm tree with a good shade bringing a book from Mexico's shelf.
Russia isn't really an avid reader and just fell asleep in the first chapter and time passes quickly.

He just relaxed letting himself sweat underneath the tropical sun.
Strangely, Russia felt his shoulders gradually becoming wet but he didn't mind it until...

"PUTANG MANOK- ay aso pala... PACO!!!"

Russia jolted in surprise that he immediately sits up.

He discovers two things when he opened his eyes:

Philippines running towards him...

And a chihuahua peed on him...

"Cвятой трах (holy fuck)!!!" Russia exclaimed as he stood up in shock while wiping off the wet and stinky urine. Philippines runs up to him to grab Paco.

"Bad Paco!" Philippines scolded the dog that was just yapping happily in the Filipino's arms.

Russia, on the other hand, was fuming. He stinks of dog pee and doesn't have any spare clothes left. He was grumbling but he noticed that Philippines is fidgeting nervously.

"Are you okay, Russia?" Philipp asks in careful assurance. Fear evident in his eyes as he looks up to Russia.

Russia sighs knowing that he would make everything worse if he lets out his anger.

So he just grumbled and disappointingly pouted at Philippines despite being pissed. His face scrunched up in annoyance and utter dismay.

"Stop pouting, pabebe ka (you're looking like a baby)" Philippines said with a teasing tone as he puts Paco down in the fine sand. Russia decided it was a good sign, he continued pouting.

Philippines can't help but blush then snorted out a laugh which he immediately covered his mouth to stop.

Russia looks ridiculous at pouting but that made Philippines' stomach feel butterflies.

"Mukha kang gago (you look crazy)" Philippines choke his teasing words to stifle his laugh.

Amidst Philippines' attempt to stop his laugh, Russia was just out of words to say but needs to say something. Say something. Don't say anything dumb... Russia opened his mouth.

"I was... pissed" Russia stated.

Philippines released his holler of laughs as he clutched his stomach. Russia just stared at him with a questioning look.