Chapter 18: Scream!!!

Everyone is frolicking around.

Scrambling here and there, shoulders are brushing together like the scent of excitement surrounds the place.

Despite the sweat and tiredness, the crowd keeps on growing and growing.

Happiness and passion...

Those were not Russia's first sights in this kind of place.

Russia hates crowds and he hates being here.

South Korea's album release was going to be a success given by the number of fans that have brought their feet into this place. It was already the talk of the town. Of course, several or rather too many k-pop fans are pushing their way around

Russia only calmed himself down not to retreat because he has only one purpose for being here.

He came for Philippines.

Guilty, Russia wants to know Philipp's situation now. If he's alright. What had happened. Is it safe? He wants to apologize, and that he didn't mean it.

He informed a lead to China regarding South Korea's whereabouts but he also got Philipp in danger.

Russia can call Philippines over the phone, but as sincere as he can be, he wants to see him personally if he's okay.

Russia really doesn't know what to do once he faces the Filipino. Will he apologized? Will he pretend not to know? Will he tell the truth? No one knows, only Russia.

Towering away from the compact crowd, the Russian looks out for the sunshine everywhere and he also has a keen eye for the Chinese.

If he guessed it right, China had gained an obvious interest in Philippines. Planning to take him under his rule, making Philipp submit willingly into China's obsession.

Even if they are close friends, Russia will not hesitate to help Philippines whenever he has a problem with China.

He stays in the corner, far from the crowd but with enough distance to recognize who came.

Russia has seen some familiar faces, especially America's states.

All 50 of them, strolling around like a bunch of puppies, energetic and playful.

But all of them gave him a nasty look, Alabama put on a snare while Texas nearly threw a glow stick to him.

Others came from the south, seeing Peru, Panama, Venezuela, Chile along with the others. They greeted each other with a civil tone then leaves.

In a mob like this, it's nearly absurd to even find the shorter country.

" I haven't known yer' into this, lad"

Russia eyes snapped into the direction of the voice, with eyes slightly widen and mouth dropped.

"I'm not into this, Brit" Russia looks back to the crowd as Britain scoffs of his pipe.

"Why not? Wee children fancy this kind of tune. They go shambles with it." Britain replied as smoke escapes his mouth.

"Why are you here?" Russia manages to ask. Both he and Great Britain are not in a good boat together and he hates how bossy the other is.

"Mn... Let's say that I found the music marvelous, furthermore, it's not precisely what ye' expect from a sluggish ol' me, do ya?" Britain drags the accent with his voice.