Chapter 14: Happy go Lucky

Excitement

That's all he feels right now...

The quivering rush of adrenaline is taking over his whole body, with every step he takes he feels like tumbling down on his knees. 

South Korea's excitement can't be contained as he listens to the booming music in his headphones as he walks along to the beat of the music.

Being an uprising pop star (or rather one of the megastars) on the charts is a difficult thing, also the reason why he's on a full-blown disguise, covered from top to bottom.

His album release was this afternoon and he needs to calm himself down by going out for a stroll, but he would like to have a quiet time rather than running from fans.

 He loves interacting with them, but he wouldn't deny that some might get a bit uncontrollable...

He continues on his groove as he turns to the corner of the sidewalk when he suddenly bumps into a hooded structure who fell into a puddle with a solid thump.

"Ouch..."

"정말 미안해! 다친거야? Here, let me help you." South Korea took off his headphones and offers a hand on the fallen one who's pants are soaked.

"No, no, no... It's fine..." the other answered, and was to hold out his hands to SK but then someone interjected.

"Philipp! Are you okay?" Spain came in rushing to help the smaller country in the puddle, lifting him up easily.

"Yeah! I'm fine, don't worry about me. Thank you" Philippines replied quickly at the Spaniard.

The Korean stood there in shock that he bumped into Philippines and Spain was with him, then came running Japan, America... and Russia.

It's a sight to behold for South Korea but he was snapped out from his thoughts when Japan took a step forward peeking through his bennie and mask, like a detective.

"South Korea?! Is that you???" Japan suddenly cried out, identifying the Asian popstar immediately and gained the attention of the other countries.

Awkward as it seems, SK lowers down his mask to reveal his face and gave a bow on the countries in front of him.