Chapter 32: Tell me

TW: implied sexual assault, cursing, Implied past relationship, panic attack

M

artial was skeptical from the very beginning...

But even though he trusts Russia, he also believes in his instincts that his brother was in trouble.

Martial decided that he needs to find out what his brother is hiding from him...
(Of course, Martial first noticed that their previous conquerors are with Philipp, but that's, not his main focus... for now)

Upon arrival, he already noticed distinct things...

How tense is Philipp when he saw him...

How Philipp clung to him when they hugged...

How Philipp unconsciously winced whenever Russia and America shout to one another...

How Philipp's eyes tend to roam around...

How Philipp shivered under anyone's touch...

But the most disturbing thing is how Philippines got faint marks on his neck...

Martial needed to confront Philipp but he knows that Philipp will make an excuse, primarily when the other countries are there...

Also, his weariness wraps him more that he nearly collapses to Mexico's shoulders. Luckily, he still managed to plop his head on his brother's lap and float himself to sleep.

... Before the confrontation ...

Martial woke up with the sound of Philipp's scream. He scrambled out of the foreign room and barged into the room where he saw Russia and America stands.

Philipp got nightmares in the past. Martial had it worse. The brothers already got a routine on how to deal when one of them reaped nightmares... but Martial knows that this one is different.

"T-Tama na... pakawalan mo ako... (S-stop it... let me go...)" Philippines whimpers in Martial's arms after Russia closed the doors.

"Ligtas ka dito... magtiwala ka lang saakin (You're safe... have trust in me)" Martial comforts his brother.

"N-no... no, no... I can't escape this... Y-you're scaring me... Please, don't rape me..." Philipp cries more.

Martial's color was depleted instantly. His eyes went wide as he trembled in terror, resentment, and concern.

His brother was-

"W-what do you mean?" Martial levered in rage and distress. If something like that happened, Martial wouldn't forgive himself.

"...Nothing happened... nothing happened..." Philippines manage to whisper out before intrusive thoughts run across Martial's mind. The older brother looked at his little brother whose shivering but his face appeared to urge a smile.

Martial clings to his brother once more, resisting the impulse to commit arson. Suddenly, Martial felt Philipp snuggle up more into him.

"Im fine... nothing happened... that's fine..." Philipp murmurs as he snuggled up more, muffling his voice. Philipp comes off to calm down more and more until he subsided to quiet slumber.

Martial will confront Philipp when he wakes up, but he needs to confront the countries outside...

NOW!