Chapter 16: Rage

"哦,你真的在​​这里 (Oh, so you really are here)" China smirked with a sickening grin.

The air suddenly turns to cold fear dropping their body temperatures as they were trembling.

As soon as America heard the Chinese he immediately stood up and walked towards South Korea who was terrified and frozen in place.

Spain and Japan also stood up from where they're seated but instead of following America, they stood in front of Philippines hiding him from China's line of sight as Philipp tensed.

"China." America seethed out his voice.

"Nice seeing you too, America" China greeted as America faced him eye to eye. South Korea backs away, aware of the raging aura between the two huge countries.

"What are you doing here?" America sneered cold and harsh but in a surprisingly calm voice. He demands dominance in the situation, not letting China overpower him.

"Oh! I heard downstairs at the hallway that South Korea has an album release" China replied. He really did hear gossips around him while he was outside and he was glad that he picked them up.

"Tha-that is in the afternoon, China." South manage to stutter with a brittle voice, scared and scarred.

"Ah of course! Sorry about that. I've been disconnected to the world. You know me." China honeyed his words as he offers a gentle smile. He radiates peace but that just made the others on guard.

"Um, so..uh.. how did you know that I... I booked a room in this hotel?" South Korea curiously asked China.

"I have my sources, and... I actually own this hotel" China grinned like a Chesire cat.

"You own the hotel?" Spain asked from the inside of the room.

China was wide-eyed as he saw Spain and Japan inside the hotel room. That was a shock for him because his source only said that SK was with America but never mentioned about some other companions.

"Yes, I invest some businesses here. Of course, America agreed on that matter. After all, he's just in for the money. For him, it's all about money and fame." China replied recovering from the shock.

America, on the other hand, boiled in rage on the statement. He appeared to be a gold-digger and an attention seeker in front of the others. He despises it.

"If you don't have anything else to say then leave." America boomed straight ahead. He really doesn't want China to ruin his day but China just keeps on gnawing what little patience he has left.

China just frowned.

"I'm not here to start a fight, America. This is not my territory, I know my place and I know you hate me but I'm not the bad guy here" China outed, honestly hurt on what the American said.

"THEN WHO IS THE BAD GUY HERE?!! ME???!!!" America bawled out, losing his composure without noticing how his companions behind him flinch in his booming voice...

Especially South Korea who hates loud sounds that simulates the sound of the bombs.

China just stared dead into America's eyes then muttered...

"Are you not?"

"Leave. Leave right now." a threatening voice came out America's throat.