TTT (Touch Tears Triumph)

"Why was Sana on my neck?!"

"Oh, that~ I did wrong." Jihyo pleads guilty of displeasing her partner.

Having invested a lot on the rebellion, Jeongyeon won't let any of the crucial persons disrupt the plan. She frowns with hands on hips "Told her to hide back, did you?"

"Jihyo unnie, Hyuna sunbaenim was able to hide in plain sight. What more when there's a guy covering you two?" Chaeyoung contends.

"NO, not 'bout that. Quite the opposite." Jihyo clears out. "I think... I'm gonna need some—love lessons."

NoJam Bros look to each other like what the fuck she means.

"It's gonna be my first time to be- really affectionate with Sana in public. The dating issue made me conscious of many aspects. It just came naturally back then." Jihyo regrets, "Stupid me just throws a toy bug these days."

Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung are relieved to hear that Jihyo's concern is minor. And that the leader is finally getting active ready to fight. Although they themselves aren't confident in matters of being demonstrative, NoJam Bros are eager to assist.

"Unnie, I believe it will flow again when you just see Sana unnie." Chaeng receives a look, "I'm not teasing you! There's a saying, 'Energy flows where attention goes.' Sticking to her may let your muscle remember how."

"Or stick to either of us." Jeong smirks, "We'll throw you to Sana."

"Eh? I- don't think it's necessary." I'm a grown woman. I can take responsibility. Jihyo conditions herself.

Fumbled through the preliminaries of this era, Twice is now onto their second week of promotions. Show Champion is today's music show appearance. The program where 10 seconds of airtime is dedicated to the chosen Ending Fairy.

Jihyo is in luck. The choice is hers as she was the precedent. She holds a mini game to help her decide. Among the members, whoever made her feel special would be the Fairy.

Jeongyeon does incomprehensible cute noises and gestures. Like a mom doting on her infant. Tzuyu portrays a confessing admirer by a coffee date. And then, there's Sana and Chaeyoung.

Jihyo zooms in on the fingers making their way on her laced top. Sana holds gaze when their eyes met while tugging the ribbon on her partner. She says, "I kept worrying you'd get cold. Let me tie this up."

Without a word, Jihyo nods with a smile. Sana has proven again that she's mesmerizingly dangerous. However, Jihyo intends taking the chance to stick with her and requite the special feeling.

Good thing, the last contender is astounding that the choice is easier. Chaeyoung simply tucks Jihyo's hair to her ears. It's an exclusive love lesson right there that she can't help say, "Oh~ I'm troubled, Chaeyoung ssi!"

Before marching unto a dangerous encounter, Jihyo chills back with the NoJam Bros. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung are answering fan questions. First is about hairstyle. "I wanna try wild and edgy too. Like Chaengie's black hair in the past", Jihyo shares. "Or totally red. You know, the wild look."

Jeong reads the next. "If given a chance, which other song from current album would you make a video of?" She expresses her liking for a different concept such as Hip-hop. Chaeng suggests the one written by Dahyun, Trick It. Conversely, Chaeng wants the sensual aura of Love Foolish. The song Momo contributed in.

Jihyo chooses the song written for Once, 21:29. She visualizes it in a form of a documentary. When Jeongyeon chuckles while the leader explains, Jihyo grabs on the unnie's bustline. "Why are you laughing?"