Loved Genuinely

There are people looking, who'd listen... I wanna keep up... I wanna...

"Do better... Now we're- nine." Chaeyoung mumbles. Feverish, she couldn't get up. She has fallen ill to a point she couldn't participate on the first leg of Twicelights Japan.

Nayeon and Momo are on her bedside. Dahyun and Tzuyu are packing Chaeyoung's stuff. As the room gets crowded, Mina and Jeongyeon stay out. Sana and Jihyo just got back with the manager from assisting in reports and Chaeyoung's earlier flight schedule back to Korea. They join them.

"How's Chaengie?" Sana asks.

"Still the rebel kid that she is even when barely conscious", Jeongyeon puffs out. "Hopefully this is just body reaction to season changing, nothing more serious."

The girls have seen Chaeyoung suffer from nightmares that's likely affecting important rest. Hearing her dongsaeng's deliria, Jeongyeon would like to renounce the possibility of the trauma taking over the maknae.

Jeong looks to Jihyo and pans to the door insinuating the leader to check on Chaeng, "Yah you might wanna go in there."

Jihyo daunted clocks the knob. Before she enters, Mina expresses something she would like to do for Chaeyoung. "Jihyo I'll take Chaeng's parts", Mina says.

Chaeng sang Mina's during the Feel Special promotions. Now the situation calls for her to do the same and Jihyo understands that. The leader nods, "I'll let the others know and get them ready" then she steps in to the room.

"Mina said she'd fill in Chaeng's. Proceed to rehearsals. I'll follow in a bit", Jihyo states. Nayeon, Momo, Dahyun, and Tzuyu leave the two.

Shortly, Chaeng mumbles again. Jihyo moves to her side and lends ears. Chaeng utters, "Waegure? This- we don't deserve..."

Jihyo calls her, "Chaeyoung-ah."

Chaeng half awakes. Jihyo unnie, I- thought it's okay to be loved regardless. Living in this lie is haunting. It is "Not okay."

"Unnie, mian I..." she tried to tell something.

Jihyo suddenly hears a knock. It's the staff that would take Chaeng to the airport. She goes to answer. But the rebel maknae tosses her arm to the leader pausing her and whispers, "I'll fight."

Jihyo finds herself reflecting on Chaeng's words while on rehearsals. She tells Jeongyeon about it, "Baby Beast holding on to the rebellion."

"What's with the face? Aren't you gonna do the same?"

"After the grand fan meet, I'm inclined to let go now."

Jeong's eyes widen, mockingly chuckles.

"I've poured my guts out in my recent mag interview STILL on fighting stance, clearing our name to anyone." Jeongyeon sighs, "Just- One more amongst billions in this world. To let them know of truth. We're in too deep to quit."

She had a solo shoot with Marie Claire for its November 2019 issue in time for her birthday. Being perceived as Jihyo's driver to Daniel's place as per Dispatch's article, Jeongyeon subtly fought by emphasizing how important image is to her.

She spilled on the mag, "I clean up because it's not nice to look at messy things. Especially in the waiting rooms where people come and go. It's like Twice's face, our image."

Further, Jeongyeon is making it known that she's the one who get to decide for herself and not be used by anyone. She says "The fact that I myself made a particular decision, not others. It's important for me to not regret or look back on decisions I've already made. I can't blame anyone for it."