Finale I: Fluency

Third week of July last year, Twice was in the US leg of the Twicelights Tour. It was evening in their spare time when Sana and Jihyo went to the beach along with Nayeon and Momo, as seen in their Youtube Documentary.

Mina wasn't able to join due to health. Yet, the Jjakkungs were happily addressing her as if worries were settled. It's weeks after-August 5, 2019 that they worried of another problem; the Dispatch report full of errors.

Despite it being untrue, Jihyo couldn't sue even for False Information. And of course, JYPE wouldn't because they were one of the accomplices to the setup dating.

Although it's a distant memory now, Sana knows how horrible it was for her partner. Add to that, Kang Daniel will be having a comeback this time in the same week.

Knowing the babo fans would celebrate, the Japanese cooks up something to mute such noise. Thus, on practices for their upcoming online concert, Sana gives a heads up to Jihyo.

"What's it about?" The leader asks.

"I'm catching up with friends", Sana is about to do it again. That thing.

Jihyo can't help the jealousy creeping. But she's learning. In doing her best not to overreact, she scratches head massaging her temple. Sana notices and so, to reassure the other, she pats Jihyo and kisses her before leaving.

She has to do what she gotta do.

Midnight of July 24th-Sana turns the Vlive on, audio only. She tells listeners, "I'm only here for a bit. I dropped by 'cause I haven't been uploading on Insta." Sana, along with the girls, has been busy.

Sana even shared she ate dinner while in the van. To be more specific, Sana reveals what the girls have been doing:

"Since the ads are up, we can finally say that we're practicing a lot for the concert. Lots of performance we haven't shown before."

Later then, upon reading a striking comment, Sana responds with "Me too." It's about having more tears nowadays. She adds, "It's not that I'm facing difficulties. Don't worry. But it just feels like my tears have become more."

"I hope Sana doesn't cry. You have to always be happy", Sana reads a comment. In response to this, she says "I hope the Once saying this are always happy too. The people around me have to be happy too."

HAVE TO. Sana may not always be right but she does whatever it takes for the people around her. And so, another practice day begun-Jihyo thought that Sana's thing would be just one time. Yet, Sana will be heading out again.

The leader attempts to make the Japanese stay by asking to teach her more Japanese. Sana notices this too. This time, she teases her.

"You're dating me. You already speak well enough", Sana says as she pertains to one of the jokes from the Knowing Brothers show. That in order to learn a foreign language faster, one must date a local speaker.

Well, according to Japanese fan-translators, Jihyo indeed speaks good Japanese. She's even the easiest to understand among Twice for having conversant vocab, enunciation, and in moderate speed.

Yet, this is Jihyo who is competitive and greedy to be better. She retorts, "Yea but since we'll live together for a long time, I should learn more to be fluent."

Sana giggles at a happy thought. One of the reasons why her requirement for marriage proposal is sincerity is because, Jihyo has set the standards THIS high. Nonetheless, the Japanese still has to make it to her appointment.

"Ittekimasu~ ", Sana says. The Japanese phrase uttered when leaving the house and means to come back later.

Jihyo can only sigh and answer, "Itterasshai." Being this good can have a drawback.