Blind Assumption

"Saengil chukahamnida~!!"

The girls squeeze in for group photos in celebration of Chaeyoung's birthday in the More & More filming set. Jihyo stands right next to Sana. They pose their brightest smiles.

"Took you so long. What have you been doing elsewhere?" The Japanese thereafter asks softly. But with what the leader has seen a while ago, she tells her "Well you already got Dahyun wrapped all over you doing heart hands."

"Did you actually see?"

Jihyo scoffs, "What?! Is there anything to see??"

"So, you didn't see." Sana rolls eyes.

"Huh? What else would there be? Why would I wanna see you flirting", Jihyo raises a point by this rhetorical query. What else would THE dangerous Sana be doing but be all touchy feely.

And since she's with Dahyun, the person whom the Japanese had frankly confessed liking, the leader ASSUMES those two would be the royal lovey dovey Twice ship, SaiDa. Clingy hugs, puckered lip teases, and mushy hearts.

Sana retorts, "Do you remember you told me many things last time? I appreciate your liquor-infused honesty. You even told me you really really love me. But you're probably too drunk to even remember- "

"I do remember and I'll say it again. I love you."

Seems the leader has become braver since. The Japanese then stares intently, "Then trust must also go with that. So, why are you... jealous? Would you believe me if I tell you that it's not what you thought? That I didn't flirt?"

The leader massages temple. To have a private talk on this matter, she drags her to the empty backdrop and swivels the other face to face.

"Look, I've known you for a long time and that is a part of you. Now, I am TRYING to deal with that. As your partner, of course I am jealous because I'm loyal to you! While I think I belong only to you, YOU are not the same to me."

"I'm the same, Jihyo-yah. I just said I didn't flirt! Are you even listening? Go to Twice TV unnies and check the footages", the Japanese stomps a foot and leaves in dismay.

She goes on snatching strawberries on Chaeng's cake to uplift herself. To which Mina reproaches her and everyone else. She saves one, "Chaeng Chaeng here."

The leader, on the other hand, borrows the Twice TV cameras focused on Sana and Dahyun. A hand is waving from peripherals, it's Jeong offering a strawberry. With focus elsewhere, Jihyo has taken it to hand and just held on to it.

Best friend Jeong got curious, "That's weird. Why are you looking at Sana with Dahyun when you yourself was on that clip already looking at them from behind?"

"What's weirder is that she said she didn't flirt with her."

"Ohh~ Aren't you watching too much drama nowadays?" Jeong derisively utters in reference to a show about extra love affairs they've been binging on which is, the World of the Married. Nonetheless, she joins her.

They spot the moment when Dahyun came in to back hug Sana. Then she gestured her hand wanting to form hearts with the other. The Japanese, however, kept on doing mismatching hand signs.

"Aigoo, not only you're idiot. You are crazy", Jeong comments. Receiving a look from the leader, she responds "Okay~ Now that you found what you're looking for, get over there and have dinner."

Jihyo sits across Sana and puts the strawberry she got to the latter's plate. Sana picks it up and bite the half of it. She then stretches arm out to give the rest to the other. Jihyo eats it.