Mina's Return

"Who will you take to a deserted island with you?" a fan asks.

Looks around, "Uh..." Though there's only eight members present, Chaeyoung utters "Mina unnie!"

She has lived this on a similar memory. The ocean was calm as the breeze was just right. Waves softly met footprints stamped by Mina and Chaeyoung walking side by side. Chaeng picked up a pebble in her desire to make it hop on the big blue for as many times.

"Here goes", she blessed it with her lips hoping it'll go this time. But just like her previous attempts, the stone drowned as soon as it made impact. She turned back to an amused Mina who's waiting with an arm reaching out.

"If only I have all the time in the world to make you see."

"If I happen to miss it, just tell me and I'd still believe."

Their hands intertwine. And while drifting somewhere, Chaeng mused impishly "You have to see. Cause what if I lie?"

Mina cackled. She only looked at her for a while now that she has known her too well. Thus, she rubbed the audacity off of the younger's cheeks "You must be hungry?"

The gentle knead turned into squeeze making Chaeng's lips pucker that she could only reply through a sound, "Uh."

"Come, I know a place." Mina, who had familiarized her favorite place, led Chaeyoung to her favorite food served in a truck. It was the best shrimp she had by far.

Later into the fan meet, Chaeyoung has shared this memory of their little food hunt when the girls talk of Hawaii. The good vibe is evident. Given what transpired yesterday, it's because Twice has carried out their loudest message to date.

Yet when Jihyo allows her wounds a moment, she still finds herself sulking. At the end of the day, she couldn't control what most of the world thinks of her according to the news it's fed with. Sana takes notice and tucks her to arms. Chaeng glances over.

Jihyo unnie, maybe being loved regardless of truth would suffice. Could be nice to have more Minari in this world. One who knows us well enough. Sadly, it isn't the case. Being misunderstood by billions no matter how much you've shown yourself could be painful. But you have us eight who do.

Shortly, the girls receive a memo. It states to proceed with upcoming activities as is the current line-up. That is, with just eight members. Must be the evaluation on Mina.

And she too has eight here waiting.

Twice plows through the last stretch of promotions. While the girls have recorded their closing stage on the Inkigayo Super Concert, they have also conquered through individual schedules. Sana, Jihyo, Nayeon, and Dahyun spare an interview with Time.

Sana differentiates Twice music from when they were starting to what they want to achieve at present. To send a message. She says "This time, we are trying to show our real heart to the listeners as individuals."

As more people recognize Twice, the girls also open up about the weight that goes with it. Jihyo shares, "The most detailed example of meeting this expectation is shown as one member is resting now because she is also struggling."

Jakku sumgoman shipeoseo

Maju hagiga shireoseo modeun ge

Uimireul ireun deushi

[I just wanted to hide. Didn't wanna face the world

As if everything has lost meaning.]

"We were also feeling similar anxieties as Mina did. All members were feeling that. As I saw the positive response, I thought that Twice doesn't have to be in a rush when it comes to activities", Nayeon relates.