NA Letters to Once

[Once hello~ what are you doing hehe]

[I'm Jihyo. How did you guess?]

[daebak just by looking at the message]

[hehehe]

"There are Once who know us very well. Maybe those who chatted yesterday aren't really Once?" Jihyo utters.

"How can we tell? There were those who collected merch. Now, they hate us and wreck stuff. They didn't know us. They didn't understand us", Sana shares.

"Honestly, is there anyone who did? Nonetheless, they were supportive. Not violent. Those aren't real Once."

"We have to find where the real Once are", Nayeon proposes.

Jihyo nods. She's on it as she says, "That's why I'm using the premium chat now. Only real Once must be here, right?"

[the reason I came to V+ today is... yesterday, Jeongyeon-ie said there were strange people. so for Once not to get stressed, I came here]

[Once too must be having a hard time. I want to see you soon. We're gonna have a concert right hehe... on March]

[I really wanna say this to you]

[all 9 of us are never insincere in front of Once. I want to say that we never did not cherish you. There are a lot of things we're able to overcome because of Once. We wouldn't be able to do anything if we're alone]

[there's a place where only Once is around. Perform happily on stage, talk to each other. I want to do that]

Stage. It's the place where they are most alive as they can truly express themselves. Particularly, on concerts. As they know, they are surrounded only by Once.

[ah Chaeyoung is still a bit sick today too. But she'll get well soon!! Don't worry. It's alright even if we're sick]

[today's opening... as yesterday is black, today is white!! It's a hint kekeke]

[Once, can I go eat? Hehe. I'll be right back]

Yesterday was a dark masquerade. They had to carry something external to them and put it on for a cover-up. Like how they were given the task to carry the burden of setup dating.

Falsity is difficult. Tzuyu had to tame her frankness. She almost slipped when she suddenly went off track her speech, "I want to confess to our company's Park Jinyoung PD-nim...."

Sana, Jihyo, and Nayeon's eyes widen. They were caught off guard. Tzuyu about to spill something... What is it? Do we know of it? We thoroughly discussed the plan, right? This isn't the proper place and time!

But they were able to breathe when Tzuyu continued "Our JYP father, we love you! Thank you!"

How much longer can they put up with the mask? Tired and done, they intend to rid of it. To be cleansed off the mess and be free.

So today, they are in white. Nothing covers their faces. Nothing covers their true selves. And along with the dress, they each have a set of white wings as that of the heavenly angels.

For Twice, the stage is a place of sincerity and great happiness. Thus, in contrast to yesterday's dark masquerade, today is a bright paradise.

It's an ideal place with Once. But with many other platforms such as the chat, Jihyo also takes such opportunity to convey sincerity. Which, may include expressing temper.

Back to V+. Among hundreds of comments that have come up, the leader is triggered by one that she felt the need to speak up.

[ah right. On the day of MAMA, I didn't come out in the middle. just saying this to some attention seekers that are oong-aeng-oong]