Couple Statement

The non-disclosure agreement for Momo and Heechul's dating setup has arrived. The girls have signed one by one. Except Nayeon.

"We didn't have something like this on Jihyo's issue", the unnie points out a difference.

"I- uhm... kind of dating. It's half true", Jihyo hold hands with Sana. "Just some- details are fabricated. Which, as Sajangnim told us, the agencies had arranged."

"Details." Nayeon tosses the paper, "I won't sign this 'til I see the draft of the article. If Market News aims to have better credibility than Dispatch, this is their chance to write sensibly."

Jihyo's phone rings. "It's Heechul sunbae-" She puts on loud speaker, "Yeoboseyo oppa?"

"Ottoke Twice-dul? At this rate, we'll be reported first thing in 2020~ Sucks cause I already have plans. I'm sure you girls too. Seems I have to postpone my comeback now."

"Mianhaeyo again oppa", Momo has nothing else to say.

"Mianhaeyo", same with Nayeon.

"We didn't know it could escalate this fast." Jeongyeon shares, "We're really sorry."

"Aniya~ I'm more sorry that you're going through this. We can only do what we think is best. Let me know if you need anything."

"Well there's one", Jihyo urges Nayeon to speak.

"Oppa, is it possible to make the report details- less painful?"

"You know it right, oppa? Dating for years- ", Jihyo reminds Heechul.

"Ah yes. I intend to clean our names too. Let's just say we met up recently? Which is true anyway. By that, it won't require comprehensive details."

"O~ Thank you so much oppa. This is of great help!" Hangs up. With a decade experience, Twice trust on Heechul's capability.

Even so, the unnie is upset. That time when Jeongyeon and Tzuyu stumbled upon the stalker, Nayeon was happily enjoying a fine dining with Sana and Momo. Red wines were poured. They raised glasses towards happiness.

"Why can't we be just happy? I'm sorry to Jeongie and Tzuyu too. For having to deal with him face to face."

"Unnie, it was scary. But at least it's not you who he met." Tzuyu hangs unto optimism.

"There will be less chance of encounter for the holidays. Make the year-end stages the happiest then", Mina gives 'hwaiting' spirit as she will be flying back to Japan.

Before leaving, she hands the girls early Christmas gifts. Chaeng expresses the most delight, "Wah! Thank you Minari!"

Mina goes to Sana and Jihyo, "You two began the year as partners. Looking forward to see you end it courageously no matter what the world thinks. I wish for you to begin another year in deeper, happier relationship."

Sana and Jihyo give Mina a hug.

"Don't worry Mina-yah. We're gonna make sure those two ends their year with a bang", Nayeon says. The girls shoot her a look.

She exclaims, "Omo! I just meant, they're gonna have a happy new year."

"Bye." Mina leaves.

The girls send their farewells. Nayeon waves hand. When Mina closes door, the unnie redeems herself "What? Aren't you two have plans? Let's support that. At least we could make progress on Jihyo's situation. I feel helpless with mine."

"Well, I thought we have. But it seems Sana ssi has something else?!"

"Thanks Nayeon-ie~ We just need everyone to be really pretty!" Sana laughs nervously. The unnie excuses herself giving time to make up their minds.