Almost Cry

"I was told just now our song is number 1 on the chart!" An hour and a quarter into the showcase, the script gets updated. Jeongyeon reads the prompt.

"WAHHH!!" The girls huddle together as Jeong sings congratulatory.

"It's probably because of the dance moves. Thank you~"

"Once, thank you!"

"This was my birthday wish", Dahyun reaffirms.

"It came true."

Twice wasn't expecting to rank in the previous era. 'Cause getting the message across was priority. Now, the girls are ready to compete on the charts. Though their hope is still to keep enduring, it's more of the physical demands this time.

Nayeon clasps hand praying, "I hope to not give up on this song and to finish it every time. Also, for the members to not get injured. We got stiff muscles in practicing the routine that we had to see physiotherapists a lot."

This is what it takes to be the best. The consequence of living the dream. And if fans could figure that instead of driving to a man's house, going out their way for dates; the girls are actually meeting medics and rather rest to recover.

They've sacrificed their youth for this. Thus, wouldn't deliberately take on celebrity issues to an already full life. Afterall, the girls want to make good memories for as long as they face the world as Twice.

"I want us to be a cool group that always pushes boundaries and tries new things so that fans can look forward to what we'll do next. It will also make every effort for each performance worthwhile."

The unnie adds, "We can do something easier, something cute."

"I want to do something more sophisticated, something cool. I love our new dance routine", Momo asserts.

"Yes, we could've settled for the easy. But we're still striving to do something more. I'm very proud of us", Jihyo states. In closing, "We'll do our best to deliver and to also make you proud."

By proud, it includes winning on music shows. Like in every era, the girls make pledge when they do.

Previously, they based on tsundere Jeongyeon's idea of a kiss feast. A bizarre, out of the ordinary display. Now, it has returned back to being goofy as Nayeon proposes to sing without showing teeth.

This IS the usual Twice. A Twice that is before the issues occurred. So casual, so happy, they are enjoying amongst themselves.

After the showcase, Twice TV unnies gather the girls to shoot their reaction to the More & More music video. While it plays, they reminisce how fun it was in the making and are amazed by how the final product turned out.

"Who's that? So pretty!" Jeong comically says when she appeared on the screen. Jihyo follows. The leader too, comically gasps at the sight of herself.

Giggling, Sana remembers as she tells Jihyo "Ah you said you practiced smiling." The Jjakkungs duck heads laughing.

And when Sana comes up, everybody goes "Ohhhh~"

Jihyo catches breath, letting an extra "Ooh" after everyone else. In so much fascination, she can't help exclaiming "There are many SANAs~!!" Like a kid in a candy shop. The leader is so casual again in her expressions.

It's making Jeong smirk and side glance the staff. A 'sorry, not sorry' look that is basically exposing Jihyo going on with her Sana obsession. And this bestie just lets it, not wanting to spoil this sincere happiness.

The Jjakkungs are in their own world. Good thing, Jeong was in between Sana and Jihyo in the showcase. It went well uninterrupted. But since the set has changed, Jeong could care less. Even less when they moved to the next shoot.