Queen Event

"Unnies, oppas, I'm back!"

Along with welcoming tokens, Jihyo hands a script to the production team with head bowed down "Here's a few lines we could work on. Please take care."

"Message in voiceover. Then just Feel Special, right?" says one of the tech staff nodding.

"Seems leader-nim thought of a warm-up performance for the team", the choreographer unnie comments.

The leader is that considerate thinking everyone may have rested well. So as the bodies not to get shocked, she's banking more on their voices. And with some favorable news in the past days, she's inclined to express gratitude.

Hence a thank you message as an intro to Feel Special.

While waiting for the members, one of the managers excuses the leader for updates. "Good news, the stalker has fled out the country."

"Yes! But what's with the 'good' news? Is there a bad?"

It's about the letter Jihyo had posted. Straits Times, a Singaporean-based site made a misleading headline out of it: Twice Jihyo in fear over rumors about Sex Videos and Romance with Kang Daniel.

International Once had reported this to JYPE. The agency took notice when Twice had already gone to vacation. And since the offender is outside Korea, nothing much could be done anyway.

The manager relays the advice of the higher ups: Jihyo should talk less. If it were to help her mental health, Jihyo has to find other means to express. That way, clickbait hungry reporters couldn't prey on her words.

This is what she meant when she said 'humans are the scariest' in one of her V chats last November. Jihyo herself has already explained the real situation. Yet, people would rather create more misunderstandings.

There's no regret in calling out the untrue anyway. She's able to protect Sana and told her own side of the story. Jihyo is unfazed. She too is a step ahead in finding expression.

Walking back to the practice room, Jihyo heard liveliness by the door. It seems the members have arrived as well. She braces herself going in.

"Oh Jihyo-yah! This is brilliant." Nayeon mutters to her, "Thank you~ Hawaii was great. I think my body's still on break."

Jihyo smiles. She understands the sentiment after what Nayeon has gone through. She then asks the girls, "Would you like to add or change something in the message?"

"Could we make our hand-writings of this message be projected like in our MAMA stage?" Momo gestures arms pertaining to the big screen in the background.

The rest likes the idea. Jihyo jots this down for the tech team. She asks further, "Anything else?"

"Nothing much. It's already a beautiful message", Jeongyeon says. She then shoots Jihyo a knowing look and says, "It just sounds familiar. Don't you think so, Sana?"

"Huh? Uhh~ Thank you for always being with..." Sana reads it finding out what Jeong is pertaining to.

But Jihyo intercepts. She goes to the dance unnie saying, "We're starting! Unnie, we're starting. Right?"

They gather on the dancefloor to start blocking their stage formations. One more thing though, dance unnie tilts head on a detail.

She verifies from Jihyo and the prod staff that there's only gonna be one fancy seat-a throne in the middle. It's a dilemma as to who's gonna take it.

Basing on the script, the girls would only start dancing at the chorus. Thus, she's picking between the two who sung the lines, "Nayeon or Sana for center?"