Honest Mistake

I'm an idiot.

When JYP was about to leave, all of a sudden—Jihyo yelled, "Tell me PD-nim. What does it take to stop the deal?! He would be useless; noTHING TO COVER IF I WERE TO BREAK UP WITH- "

The producer paused on his tracks. He looked over those two with their grasps now broken off. In shock of herself, Jihyo brought hands over mouth.

"Oh." Eyes up the ceiling trying to pull those tears in, it was too much for Sana to hear. She excused herself and walked out the door.

An advice had just been given for the future. As it seems, Jihyo too was paying attention to her most hated noise and missed the message. The fatherly producer bows in frustration, "You know what this looks like?"

"Convenience. You're too disgusted of Kang Daniel that it's become more important for you to wreck the deal, by any means. Even by losing Sana. Do you really care for her? Or, are you just using her to show you're not dating him?"

Jihyo is often clueless to these things. Case in point, she didn't even notice she has fallen. With the pressure from the boardroom, the more she doesn't recognize which is which. It's the members who spot it and help her realize.

In the dorm, 3 of the foreign line connived. Tzuyu asked, "And if Sana-unnie calls other members instead?"

"Then, they'll know what to do. Especially, Jeong-ie." Momo said.

Boo ran to them, "Boo-chan here here~ Good boi~ Two of your moms in quarrel. Help us too, okay? ...Wrap up, Sana's gonna walk in soon."

"Alright. Jihyo is preparing for the Melody Project. Pretty sure other members will get the message." Mina softly huddled with the two, "Twice Twice jjalja!"

A week passes. The 1st Look magazine releases its April issue. A mini interview is also uploaded on its Youtube channel. Sana shared about the games in the dorm and the penalty she got.

While on standby, Jihyo has a glimpse of this clip on loop. She watches Sana's narration retelling the lines, "How much do you love me?"

And on the desk, there's a copy of the mag. She opens it. Then commences marveling through the pages, gawking over the Japanese posing with colorful dresses on.

She stops at an orange-dressed Sana who's carrying the rest of her clothing into arms. There's this calming air pulling her temple to lightly rest on it. Fingertips tracing to where her gazes are. Greed didn't get the best of her this time.

Jihyo is contented to lay beside Sana like this, even just as a print. Pouting, "Annyeong, my dear queen~ You have every right to be cold to me. I've become a bad girl. Aren't I?"

Turns inward and buries face, "I'm an idiot for thinking it."

Jihyo and her misplaced pent-up anger. All those indecisions have repressed her strong emotions. She has kept taking things in. But with the lack of healthier expression, it's blurted out at a moment uncalled for.

The idea of breakup has been at the back of her head; especially from when anxiety worsened. It was a thought intended for the reported boyfriend. But how could there be a breakup when there's no relationship in the first place?

The leader then has resorted to getting in trouble with the Japanese. Jihyo is THAT disgusted of Daniel, she would rather cling and be linked with Sana.

Which lead her to wrestle with the thought. How much do I love you? Do I really love you, Sana-yah? Or am I really just... using you in order for me to oppose any link to him?