God Gone Bad

Wook Sajangnim received a negative report from the Public Relations team. Jihyo was gaining ugly comments. Alas, the kind of noise that Kang Daniel synced with the Allure preview wasn't what he expected.

He phoned the young CEO, "Shouldn't you be more careful following another girl on social media, Kang Sajangnim? This is reflecting badly on Jihyo ssi."

Scoffed, "Ah really? How bad?"

Must be due to Korea's patriarchal society that the Konnect CEO wasn't worried. Instead of accusing him of cheating, society was blaming Jihyo for looking old and ugly that brought Daniel to seek another girl.

Taken aback by the inconsiderate response, Wook Sajang suddenly recalled Nayeon's furious complaint about Daniel's self-centric damage control in the wake of the dating news.

Him addressing it solely as a singer, not as an involved man, as if washing his hands of the issue. This abandoned Jihyo to carry all the dirt. Strike one.

And then his infamous breakdown at the dawn of MAMA awards, throwing off Jihyo unprepared. Strike two.

With the reinstatement of the deal, the JYPE CEO expected fair conduct this time. He even had to scold Sana and Jihyo for their unnecessary public displays. Yet, here's the young CEO provoking to be called out.

Thus, the senior voiced "We are letting you ride on our hype. It's not part of the deal for you to detriment us like this. You are being disrespectful."

"Your hype didn't do shit. I still have to pull myself up to get the most out of this. Even to a point of pertaining about her."

Daniel mentioned in one of the Cyan promotions that for girls, beauty spots under eye are attractive. Which Jihyo has at her right cheek. With this, the general public would see him as an admiring boyfriend.

The dating news has blocked interviews for months. Silence has been implemented. All of a sudden, he's breaking it; to think he had already omitted Jihyo since the beginning. As if this move is necessary now. Desperate.

Its effect, however, wasn't at par to his demands. He blamed the lack of results to Jihyo's shameless renouncement. "Tch, talk about disrespect- SHE is the one rude here, blatantly fooling around. And worse, with a Japanese girl!"

"KANG DANIEL SSI."

One shot, straight-up. Jihyo slams the now empty glass to the table. Though their CEO has finally woken up to his senses and withdrawn restrictions for the Jjakkungs, this isn't a celebration.

While the leader drowns her own frustrations, the 3-mix unnies are keeping her company. Jeongyeon pours on their glasses, "Quite late for apologies. The damage has been done since that guy was brought in."

She raises glass and adds "And look, he did it again! For the THIRD TIME. Ah jincha. The irony of ugly comments on a beauty magazine, brought to us by the bestest boy in Korea."

Nayeon, on the other hand, exclaims in gibberish how she's been right and what the men in authority should've done.

"If Jyo reall had t- save Korea, Sajang shoulda setup her up wid her ideal. Don' make it hardrr for nyone. Should b sum one dependable. Or! or... a Least sum who won't bring u down."

Jihyo chuckles on a memory back in What is Love era where she quizzes herself to the members. In which, the unnie guessed everything right. Shaking head, the leader mockingly retests "What kind of guy is my dream guy?"

"I said~ Dependable guyyyy. How may time do I haf to b right?!"

Jihyo sluggishly smiles as she swings hand side to side, "Unnie~ You're wrong. She's not a namja. She's not just a dream. She is", starts blaring, "SANAAAA!! You're the real deal~ Mianhaeyo! Saranghandagoo!"