Chapter 5

Savannah's POV

We both sat at his large dining room table. I watched as he slid across a pile of papers towards me before placing a pen on top.

"Is this even nessecary?" I question with a raised eyebrow.

"Very much so." He nodded and smirked before I sighed, gripping the pen in my right hand before opening it to the first page.

Enclosed Agreement Documentation
Participant's:
Hayes Calloway
Savannah Marshall

Section 1

Subsection A

This contract ensures that the discussed agreement between
Mr Hayes Calloway and
Miss Savannah Marshall is kept soley between both parties. If contract is violated from any party, either agrees to punishment by law.

Subsection B

This contract will state what is expected from both parties. If any is unable or refuses to comply with what is listed in the agreement, violation punishment will be given accordingly.

Section 2

Subsection A

Please highlight answer given below each statement.

1. Does participant agree to the term "partnership" with owner of contract?

Yes/No
Comments: none.

2. Does participant agree to attend formal/casual events with owner of contract?

Yes/No
Comments: none.

3. Does participant agree with public displays of affection given and received by both parties?

Yes/No
Comments: to a certain limitation.

4. Does participant agree not to disclose this agreement with any family member or friend?

Yes/No
Comments: none.

5. Does participant agree to keep personal relations out with the contract?

Yes/No
Comments: none.

I read through section one and two and completed it easily, but when Subsection B appeared, I grew confused as to why he needed to know all of these things.

"Can you explain why to need to know so much about my personal life?" I asked annoyed. "It makes things easier on my side." He shrugs and smirked.

I felt like smacking the smirk straight off his face, annoying little shit.

Subsection B

1. Does participant have any current and ongoing romantic relationships?