Chapter 32

Narrators POV

The first week wasn't as bad as the couple thought.

Savannah was mainly focused on getting the finishing touches prepared for the wedding as Hayes helped with the major things like ordering and picking up the cake, setting up the venue and picking out decor.

Savannah's final dress fitting was today. She had finally said yes to the dress. She thought she would never find the perfect dress but when her eyes first saw the stunning creation, she knew she had to have it.

"So, how's the bet going with Hayes?" Melissa smirked as she plopped down on her sofa beside Savannah, passing her a small glass of wine as she held her own in her hand. "Torture." She sighed, taking a sip and setting it down on the glass coffee table.

"The last couple days have been fine, he's been busy finalising this new deal for the company along with ordering last minute essentials for the wedding and I've been focused on making sure everything's booked in but even just looking at the man makes me want to just pounce on him." Savannah groans, throwing her head into the pillow beside her as her thoughts get carried away.

"I can't even help myself out! And I'm stubborn so I really wanna win this bet." Melissa chuckled at her words whilst emailing a few of the companies Savannah and Hayes agreed on ordering from for the wedding. "You're halfway through the second week. You have what 9 days left? I'm sure you can last that long." Melissa giggled. "Unless you're secretly a sex addict and haven't told anyone yet." She joked, making Savannah throw a pen at her.

"Shut up." She mumbled before sliding on her shoes. "Hurry up, my appointment is in 30 minutes." Maybe the dress fitting would keep her mind off things for a couple hours.

They arrived to the dress shop in under 15 minutes and was immediately taken into the fitting room.

"So from your last appointment I've managed to do some alterations. I've took the dress in at the waist and taken off some length from the bottom. Shall we see it on?" The woman smiled, making Savannah nod before taking in the dress into the fitting room.

Just before she was about to put on the dress, she thought of an idea and took out her phone from her bag and adjusted her bra before posing laying on the sofa that was in the changing room, snapping a picture and captioned it 'Dress fitting went well😉'.

Hayes was just finishing up his last meeting of the day as he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. Seeing the message from 'Wifey😘' his heart began racing. He quickly shook the clients hands before escorting them to the door, telling his assistant to take her break before walking to his office, locking the door.

His eyes immediately darkened as he bit his lip, trying to stop his hand from wondering places he promised not to touch before the wedding.

He groaned at the picture, mentally cursing as his pants became unbearably tight. "Fuck me sideways." He whispered, his eyes trailing over every inch of what the photo showed.

Savannah looked at her phone, waiting for a reply until she felt it buzz.

Husband😘: wait til I get home baby girl. You're gonna regret that X

Wifey😘: does that mean you're gonna make me regret it? X

Husband😘: don't tempt me baby X

Wifey😘: so you're tempted? Nice to know X

Husband😘: if you behave and be a good girl, I might comprise with you and give you a one off surprise when you get home X

She bit her lip, wanting nothing more than to rub the little bundle of nerves between her thighs, growing hot at his words.

She quickly put on her clothes, taking the dress with her as she took it to the pay area along with finding some heels to go along with it.

"Am I driving you home?" Melissa smirked, seeing Savannah spent more time than necessary in the changing room. "Please." She bit her lip, hiding her face in embarrassment.
"Why don't you just fuck him already? I know I couldn't wait 9 more days if I was coming home to a sex god like that." She mumbled, making me shake my head.

"We need to find you a boyfriend. Asap." I laugh as we pull up outside my home. I look up to see Hayes' car in the driveway and instantly my mind is flooded with unholy thoughts. "I hear Chase might be newly single." I wink suggestively at her.

"Ugh no. That guy is like a 5 year old in a 23 year olds body." She grumbled, making Savannah laugh. "I'll see you tomorrow." She chuckled before grabbing the dress which was hidden in a bag before making her way to the gated entrance.

Punching in the code, she walked up the long driveway, pushing her key into the keyhole and let herself in to be instantly pushed up against the door. She gasped as a hand was wrapped around her throat and the dress was taken from her hand, to be hung up on the coat hook.

"Do you like pushing my buttons Savannah?" Hayes growled into her ear, pushing his thigh against her mound. She was lost for words as a harsh kiss was placed directly onto her lips. "Do you think thats fair, sending me that picture when I'm busy in a meeting?" He spoke sternly, only making Savannah wetter.

She loved when he was in control, he knew exactly what she desired and what she needed. Another thing she loved about him.

"No." She gasped as he pushed his thigh further against her. Her hands held at his wrist which was gripped onto her throat. "No. It's not." He said, turning her around so that her back faced him before slamming his hand against the covered flesh of her ass.

"Have you been a good girl Sav?" He asked sternly before spanking her again. "No." She whimpered, moaning at the sting. With a final "Well I guess you don't get the surprise" whispered into her ear, she was left alone in the hallway as Hayes walked upstairs, leaving her to process what had just happened.

Did she regret doing what she did? Hell no.

It was just the beginning.