Chapter 38

Hayes' POV

I watched my beautiful wife sleep peacefully on my shoulder as we flew across the Pacific ocean.

She looked absolutely stunning, even if she had bed hair and was drooling slightly over my t-shirt.

"Attention Mr & Mrs Calloway, we are now in process for landing. Please make sure your seatbelts are fastened. I hope you enjoyed your flight."

Yeah. We were on my private jet. I wanted the best of the best for Savannah. I made sure her belt was still clipped as I held her with my arm, making sure her body wouldn't slump forward.

I felt the jet come to a stop and looked out the window to see my security awaiting for our arrival. Looking back to Savannah, I smile as she nuzzled her head into my shoulder, making my heart warm. Gently, I unclip us both from our seats before carrying Savannah to the car, laying her down on my lap.

It still amazed me that she was my wife. Officially, she was all mine. I smiled at the thought, tucking a few loose strands of her hair behind her hair. She stirred in her sleep, groaning from disturbance but quickly fell deeper into her slumber as I soothingly rubbed her shoulder.

"We should arrive at the villa in approximately 45 minutes sir." My driver informed me as I nodded, staring out of the window. We arrived in just under an hour from traffic being A little more hectic than I thought. Grabbing the keys from the reception, we drove up to the villa and I took in all the bags before carrying Savannah to bed.

I thanked my driver, giving him an extra tip towards his pay check before he wished us a good trip and left. Groaning at the heat, I looked through my bag for some shorts and removed my casual attire before changing. I didn't bother with a shirt and made my way to the kitchen to make some breakfast for Savannah waking up.

A full English... sausage, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, hash browns and black pudding. Her favourites.

Just as I was plating the food, I felt a presence behind me, a small figure pressed against my back as arms wrapped around my waist. I looked down to see a shining ring on the left hand making me smile.

It never felt more real. Savannah was my wife, I was her husband. Everything felt like it just fell into place like a click from a button.

"Good morning love." I mumble quietly, turning to throw an arm over her shoulder, allowing her to cuddle into my side. She rested her head against my shoulder, hugging me tight. "Smells good." She smiled. "I know." I squeezed her tighter as I nuzzled my head into her neck, pressing baby kisses to her skin.

"I meant the food." She giggled, kissing my cheek. "I didn't." I say smirking, trailing kisses up and down her neck and jaw. "The food will go cold Hayes." She groaned, her hands squeezing my hip. "There's a microwave." I grunt before leaning down to pick her up, making her wrap her legs around my waist before I pinned her against the fridge.

"You make it so hard for me to resist you without even trying baby girl." She gasps as I press my crotch into her. She was like my missing piece. Our bodies fitted so perfectly, like we were meant to be. "There's so many things i'd love to do to you." I grunt as her hands find their way into my hair. I give in to temptation, as I rip her away from the fridge and into the bedroom where I threw her onto the middle of the bed, crawling between her legs.