Chapter 36

Hayes' POV

As I pushed my wife against the wall, I attacked her neck with my mouth.

"People are going to wonder where we are." Savannah's whimper were like music to my ears. "I don't give a fuck." I growl as I slid my hands along her thighs, pushing her dress up to her waist.

"I thought I'd be a gentleman, and wait til we leave for our honeymoon tonight but I can't." I moan, hearing her pants and gasps as my fingers rub hard and fast circles on her clit over her lace panties. "And it seems like you can't either." I say, feeling her wetness seep through the material.

"Please." She cries out. I roughly kiss her neck, biting and sucking on her delicate skin. "Please what baby? Tell me what you want." I smirk, kissing down her cleavage as I work my fingers faster. "Just take me." She bucks her hips as I begin to notice her orgasm creep up. Her words send me into a blind phase as I give her what she wants.

"I just have to taste you first." My words make her whimper as she spreads her thighs as far as they would go. I immediately drop to my knees, removing her panties and press my tongue onto her clit, circling quickly before I slipped two digits inside of her. "Shit." She moans out, her back arching off the wall. I lift her leg and place it onto my shoulder,

"Hayes..." She says warningly as she was two seconds away from coming undone and was in slight fear as she was standing up. "It's okay baby. I got you." I mutter against her clit as I move my fingers faster. "Cum for me darling. Cum for your husband." Just as my final word was said, she gripped my shoulders as she came undone, shaking against me.

I kiss the inside of her thigh before holding her hands that was gripping my shoulders as I came up to meet her gaze. She said nothing but fiercely pressed her lips to mine, pushing me back towards the desk. My suit jacket had been pushed off my shoulders along with my tie. Her hands worked on my shirt buttons before I was revealed to her, her lips trailing down my chest.

She looked upto me as she finally reached my belt. She undone my belt and zip before pulling down both my trousers and underwear. With a smirk, I was took into her mouth, her eyes never leaving mine.

My god, she was so fucking good at this. She bobbed her head as she helped rub the base with her hand. "Fuck." I growled, my hips grinding upwards, making her take me deeper than before. Just as I was nearing the finishing line, I pulled her off me and she looked at me confused. "I want you to cum with me." I smirk as she bit her lip. I laid her down on the desk before positing myself between her legs, entering her slowly.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight." I grunt at how well she held me inside her. Her warmth engulfed me immediately and I almost lost it. I pull out of her slowly, leaving the tip in before I slam back into her hard. I repeated that a few more times until she couldn't take anymore. "Please don't tease me." She cried out, arching her back once again.

Her whimpering pleads were enough for me as I began slamming into her, giving her what she needed. She gave up caring of who could hear and let out the loudest moans. I was very pleased at the sight as it just encouraged me to work harder. "Is this what you want? Fuck baby you're so wet for me." I grunted, noticing my words sending Savannah off into a frenzy state of pleasure.

"Yes please. Oh my god please don't stop!" She whimpered as her hands came up to play with her breasts. I leaned down, not once did my thrusts falter as I wrapped my lips around her tiny pink bud, gently biting before giving the same attention to the other. "I say we have another 10 minutes before people come looking." I spoke as I stopped thrusting, pulling out of her, leaving her confused and angry at the loss of pleasure.