Chapter 34

Savannah's POV

I woke up, groaning at the sun blinding my eyes before turning onto my opposite side. My hand blindly reached out to find Hayes, but was greeted with the smooth feeling and sound of paper crumbling.

I sat up, pulling the note to my face as I rubbed my eyes, trying to have a clear view.

My Queen,

I hate that I had to leave you so early this morning, and I'm sorry I couldn't be there when you woke up, but as they all say...
It's bad luck to see the bride before the ceremony.

I'm at Coltons preparing for our special day. You should expect to see the girls around 9AM. I made you breakfast, French toast sticks and butter jam, your favourite, which is waiting for you in the kitchen.

And.... WE'RE GOING TO FIJI!

Our bags are already packed, I had Jenny and Melissa sort everything for you so don't worry.

I can't wait to see you and make you my Mrs Calloway.

I'll see you very soon, I love you baby !

From your loving soon-to-be husband x

My eyes watered at his note as I sat there wondering how I ever got so lucky.

Once I had finished the note, Melissa and Jenny barged through the room and tackled me on the bed.

"My best friend is getting married today!" Melissa squealed, making me laugh. Jenny pulled back, showing me a plate. "Lover boy made you breakfast." I chuckle at her choice of words and took the food.

"I don't even know where to start with everything." I say in a daze. "Well first you gotta get your ass in a shower. The stylist is coming in about 45 minutes, she does beauty as well so she'll be doing your hair, makeup, help you with the dress and ya know... making sure ya coochie ready to go." Melissa winked, making me blush.

"My sister is right there, Mel!" I groan in embarrassment before standing up. "I'm going to shower." I announce and tend to my business. I just wash up my hair and body, not bothering with shaving as I knew a full body wax treatment was involved in this home appointment.

The stylist actually came 20 minutes earlier which was helping me with time as she got started right away. Once all nessecary body parts were totally free from hair, I sat in a robe as my hair and makeup was being processed.

It took around 3 hours for everything to be completed and I was now ready to go, standing in my dress. My parents had not long turned up as I made my way downstairs.

My mother gasped as my father looked away, tears threatening to fall. "Dad, don't." I warned jokingly, fanning myself to attempt to push back my tears. "I'll ruin my makeup." I joked as he pulled my into his arms. "I just can't believe my little girl has all grown up." He choked out a sob, kissing my hair line. "I'm always going to be your little girl dad." I smile, kissing his cheek.

I then made my way to my mother, kissing her cheek lovingly. "My beautiful girl. I'm so happy for you baby." She smiled as she held my face in her hands. "I love you mama." I sniffle. "Don't you dare. You've already set off your father, we both don't need our makeup ruined." She laughed, trying to keep her tears at bay as she gently patted my eyes with a tissue.

"Where's Brayden?" I ask. "You look beautiful sis." I hear my brothers voice from behind me as I turn to him, engulfing him in a hug. "It's never too late for me to give him an ass whopping if he needs one, you just let me know." He mumbled into my ear, making me laugh. "I love you." I shake my head as he says it in return.

"Right everyone. Let's get this show on the road." My father shouted as everyone made their ways to the limo. "You ready for this Anna?" My mother nudged my shoulders with a smile. I clasped my hand with hers as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"More than ready."

Hayes' POV

"I'm fucking loosing it." I groan, pacing back and forth in one of the venue rooms. "Would you sit the fuck down?" Chase says as I ignore him.

"What if she doesn't show? Or what if she runs off the alter? What am I gonna do then? I can't loose her, I love her too much." I babble on before I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head as I was pushed into a seat.

"Would you shut your ass up for a second and listen?" Colton towered over me as I snap out of my little moment, taking a deep breath. "Do you know how long that woman made Chase and I listen to the story of how you both met? How much she's in love with you? How she couldn't imagine her life without you and she's so happy she's apart of our family?" He paused, making me look at him.

"Three hours. Three. Fucking. Hours. I don't know about Chase, but there's no way in fucking hell I went through all of that for you to get cold feet. She loves you man. You're marrying her today. So stop thinking the worst and get yourself together." Colton ranted and I nodded, releasing a breath.

"You're right." I mumble. "Of course I'm fucking right. I'm always right. Now pull yourself together and get your ass out there. They'll be here any minute now." I look at the watch on my wrist and my eyes widen, releasing it was nearing 11:30AM.

The boys and I walk into the hall and we watch as all the guests pile into their seats. "You got this man." Chase pats my shoulders as he gives me a encouraging push forward to walk down to the alter. "You got the rings?" I look over to Devon, as he was my best man. He patted his suit pocket as I see a little lump, indicating the ring box was there.

My mother quickly rushed to my side, planting a kiss on my cheek. "You got this baby boy." She smiled, running back to her seat before I could even utter one word.

Soon, the full place was packed full and the music started playing. Everyone stood to their feet and as soon as I heard the sound of the double doors swing open, my heart skipped a beat.

It was time.