Chapter 30

Narrator's POV

"Loosen up will ya?" Hayes felt Colton nudge his shoulder as he sat down on the stool beside him with a beer in hand. "I am." Hayes scoffed, taking a swig of his beer. "Tell that to your face." Colton chuckled.

Hayes tried to enjoy it. He really did but his mind always seemed to wonder off to Savannah.

Was she okay? Was she enjoying her night? Was she safe?

He just wanted to pick her up and take her home. He missed her.

"Okay, new plan. This place is dead. Let's hit the club's!" Hayes looked over to Chase who downed 3 tequila shots in a row before standing to his feet, grabbing his jacket in the process.

Hayes mentally gagged, not a big fan of tequila unless he was wrecked. "Where are we going?" Colton asked, finishing the remaining of his beer. "Grace." Chase smirked, throwing a crumpled 20 dollar bill on the bar before exiting the pub.

They all caught up, watching as Chase hailed a taxi.

"Bro that's a strip club. I don't think Sav would appreciate that." Hayes refused going as he sat in the taxi. "Melissa hit me up 20 minutes ago. Where do you think your girl is at?" He smirked, giving the driver directions to the club.

Hayes' jaw clenched, as his brain got carried away with the thought of some prick touching up his girl, and found himself wanting to take over the cab and drive there faster.

Within 8 minutes or so, they pulled up outside and Hayes groaned at the long line that reached halfway around the back of the club. "There's no way we're getting in here anytime soon." Hayes shook his head. "Well it's a good thing I'm very friendly with the owner." Brayden winked before skipping the line, receiving several glared and verbal abuse from many unhappy customers who were still waiting.

"Hey baby." The boys' heads turned to Brayden, seeing him get very close with the girl with the VIP list as he whispered into her ear. The girl laughed as they both flirted for a few minutes before he looked back to the boys, nodding with his head that it was okay to get in.

As soon as the boys stepped inside, server girls in barely any clothing slid her hand over Hayes' chest, pushing up against his side as he looked at her in disgust. "Is there anything I can do for you baby?" She sqeauled making Hayes instantly gag at her smelly breath before he pushed her to the side carefully. "Yeah, go find yourself some mouthwash." He gulped, wanting to keep the gaggy feeling down before walking to the bar, ordering a beer.

He leaned against the bar, facing the dance floor as he watched everyone dance seductively, grinding on their partners. He took a swig of his beer before his eyes instantly landed on Savannah. That's went his trousers weren't so roomy anymore.

He watched his fiancée grind back on Melissa as Body Party by Ciara began playing in the background. He bit his lip as he watched her hips sway, as her hands roamed her body. "Damn." He couldn't keep his eyes off her.

My body is your party, baby.
Nobody's invited, but you baby.

She began rolling her body, making Hayes groan at the sight.

"Two more tequila shots." He shouted, not once taking his eyes off her.