Chapter 33

Hayes' POV

We were now 3 days away until I was able to call the love of my life my wife. 3 days until this stupid bet of mine came to an end, finally.

If I've ever regretted anything in my life, it would be making that fucking bet.

Everywhere I looked, she was there. Distantly teasing me with her gorgeous body and stunning beauty. Man, I hit the jackpot big time.

Savannah was currently making her homemade soup in the kitchen for today's lunch. Her mother and mine were coming around this afternoon to go over the finishing touches of what had to be set up in the venue for Friday.

I look up from watching the game and look at the wrong time, catching Savannah bent over, looking through the fridge freezer with the shortest shorts on that she owned.

I groan internally, throwing my head back on the sofa and forced myself to draw my attention to the tv screen, but when you have a goddess like that.... don't even get me started.

"Hayes?" Savannah shouted from the kitchen and I look up to see she was nowhere in sight. "Yeah babe?" I call out, making my way into the kitchen to find Savannah on her tippy toes, trying to reach the bowls that had been placed on the top shelf.

"Why couldn't I have inherited my father's height?" She groaned, more so to herself as she reached her arm out, her fingertips barely touching the glass. "Need some help?" I mumble lowly with a smirk as I walk towards her, placing myself directly behind her. I bite my lip to hold back a snigger as I catch her reaction at my crotch being fully pressed against her.

I hear a short gasp, making me push further before I reach up and grab a pile of four bowls, slowly placing them in front of her on the counter before I let my hands take a hold of her hips. "Anything else I can do for you my love?" I whisper, leaning down to kiss the side of her neck.

I smile as I hear a whimper, her short gasps telling me that my tricks were working. "N-no that's all." She rushed her words as she took the bowls and walked out of the area she was trapped in to set the table. I decided to help out with setting the table, pulling out four spoons and glasses before setting them on the mats.

"What time did your mother say she was coming?" I ask, moving to stir the soup in the pot that was currently on a medium heat. "Um.. they should be here in about an hour I think." I looked at her, noticing she was avoiding my gaze at every expense.

Time to lay on the charm a little thicker.

I leave the soup to simmer, watching as she approached the sink, cleaning the few dishes that was left before I decided to follow behind, wrapping my arms around her waist.

I felt her tense up under my touch, which made me smile even more as I rested my chin on her shoulder. "In less than 72 hours, you're going to be my Mrs Calloway." I say, as I watch her smile grow through her reflection on the window. "Has a nice ring to it." She mumbled, rising off the soap of the mugs before placing them on the drying rack.

"In less than 72 hours, we'll be saying 'i do'. Enjoying every moment with our family and friends, celebrating the start of the rest of our lives before I'm able to whisk you away onto our private jet." I kiss her bare shoulder, tighting my hold as I leave no room between us. "it'll be just us two for two weeks. On a private island, where we will have our own space, no one around to disturb us." I trace kisses along her neck before I reach the back of her ear.

I hear her breath become unsteady as her hands grip the sink hard, making her knuckles turn white. "No one to hear your screams from how good I'm gonna make you feel." I sink my teeth into her skin gently, before sucking on the sensitive spot. "A whole two weeks to finally make you mine, over and over again." I grunt, trying to contain myself. Her hands took hold of mine as she leaned back into my touch.

I couldn't stop thinking about everything I was planning on doing when we got to our villa. Everything about this woman drove me crazy.

These past three weeks have been torture. When I'm not near her, she's on my mind. I want to know all about her day, I want to come home and just listen to her voice. She was slowly but surely turning me into a right sap ball, that's a fact.

"Hayes." She whimpered, turning in my arms and pressing her hands against my chest. "Please don't do this to me." She whispered, hiding her face in my neck. "Why not baby girl?" I mumble, kissing her temple. "Because I really want to go to Fiji." She pulled back with a pout, making me laugh.

This was the debate about the bet. We had already discussed on where we both wanted to go for our honeymoon and Savannah was dead set on Fiji, whereas I originally thought about going to Cancun. I was able to pull some strings about renting private land for the 2 weeks in Fiji. I was obviously going to let her have Fiji. This was just teasing fun.

"Are you tempted yet baby?" I rest my forehead against hers, fully wrapping my arms around her waist. I swear, my trousers were about to bust any second, and I was almost positive, it was me who was going to give in, but seeing her in this state was pleasing to the eye and made me think different. It let me know I had an affect on her, which let me know I was doing my job right.

Her hands slid up my arms, coming to a stop to rest on my chest as her eyes fell closed, our foreheads connecting. "Please." She whimpered, our chests no longer having any space between them, not even enough for a single sheet of paper.

All she had to do was say the words, or give me a signal, and I would've taken her right then and there. It was taking everything within me not to bend her over the dining table and fuck the life out of her. "Say it, and I'm all yours baby girl." I knew those words would make her cave as her eyes fell shut again. "I-" she was stopped by the door opening and the voices of both my mother and Issabella echoed through the halls.

Savannah gasped, instantly coming back to reality as she punched my shoulder and escaped from my hold. "We're going to Fiji. End of discussion." She put her foot down and left to greet our mother's.

"Damn." I muttered as I couldn't help but stare as her ass as it swayed side to side whilst she walked away.

If it meant i'd be able to have her under me every night for the next two weeks without interruption, then Fiji was where we were going. I couldn't give a shit as long as I had her by my side.

I couldn't wait to have her as my Mrs Calloway.