Chapter 31

No one's POV

As soon as they had entered their home, Hayes and mentally praised himself for giving the workers the night off before pushing Savannah up against the wall.

She gasped as his lips were roughly pressed against hers, his hands taking her wrists to pin them above her head. She moaned loudly as his knee parted her thighs before trapping her tightly against the wall, his thigh pushing against her dripping sex.

"You're such a fucking tease, you know that?" He growled, sucking harshly on the base of her neck as she tried to grind her hips forward for friction. Hayes quickly caught on to what she was doing and ripped himself off of her, trying to control his need to take her right there and then.

"Nuh uh baby, you're being punished." He smirked, leaving her in the hallway, panting and needy. Confusion quickly dawned upon her as she whimpered at the loss of contact, reluctantly chasing after Hayes into the kitchen. She watched as he poured himself a glass of whiskey before taking a sip.

She stared, the ache grew as she studied him. How he looked so hot in the casual suit he had on was beyond belief. She bit her lip, squeezing her thighs together to get some sort of friction but it wasn't helping. She needed him.

She approached him from behind slowly, not wanting her heels to make much noise before she could reach him. Just as she was able to inhale his scent, she glided her hands up his back and over his shoulders before licking a bold stripe along the side of his neck.

That did it for him as he quickly snapped, twisting Savannah around and bending her over the kitchen table. She gasped at his roughness but was completely excited at what he had in store for her. He placed a smack on her behind before grabbing it roughly, making her let out a little moan.

"Why must you make it so hard for me not to fuck you senseless?" He growled as he smacked her other cheek, equally as hard. "I told you I want to wait. I want to do it right. I want to make love to you on our wedding night." He bit his lip, thinking about all the things he was planning on doing in three weeks time.

"What if I don't want to wait?" She whispered, standing straight and turning to sit on the table before wrapping her legs around Hayes' waist. She tightened her legs as she pulled him in closer, their crotches barely brushing together. She let her lips wander down from his lips to his jaw and down to his neck, sucking on his tender spot.

He couldn't deny that with every word she said was making him harder as the seconds went by. Painfully hard that he was now straining against his boxers. "I can feel how hard you are for me. Just give in." She smirked, pulling back to kiss his lips roughly. "Don't you miss it?" She questioned, sliding right to the edge of the table to make sure that there was no room left between their lower halves.

"Don't you miss making me yours? Don't you miss how good you felt inside of me?" She moaned her words into his ears, knowing that he was beginning to melt under her touch. "You can have me baby. I'm all yours. Don't you see how much I need you?" She pushed further, wrapping her dainty fingers around Hayes' wrist before pushing his hand to a place where he had no self control over.

"Don't you feel how much I need you?" She whimpered as all she wanted was for her (soon-to-be) husband to take her upstairs to bed and make love to her. His breath became unsteady as Savannah leaned her forehead against his, feeling her minty fresh breath glaze across his lips.

She knew he was getting to him so she released his hand and jumped down off the counter. "But if you really want to wait til our wedding, I understand." She kissed his cheek before walking upstairs, swaying her hips as she went.

Hayes mentally cursed, clenching his hands into fists as he heard her footsteps walk into their bedroom. He really wanted to wait, but with thoughts of last time, from two years ago, of how he had her almost every night in his bed, begging, was beginning to make him cave.

Seeing her beg, the way she was at the party, how their bodies moulded together, he couldn't stop wanting what he wanted. What he needed. Before he could even register what his body was doing, he found himself taking rather large steps towards the bedroom and almost had a heart attack at the sight.

She had striped herself from her clothing apart from her black laced panties and was bent over the bed, looking like she was trying to reach something. Hayes growled making Savannah freeze but smirk at the same time. He silently removed his suit jacket and shirt before sneaking behind her.

She didn't expect anything as he was so determined not to give in, but when she felt his rough hands grip her waist tightly and flip her onto her back, she squealed in shock. "Hayes! No! Those were my favourite ones!" She shouted as Hayes told a hold of the flimsy material that covered her mound and ripped it off her body.

Her complaining instantly stopped and turned into loud moans as Hayes ravished on her clit as if it was his last meal. "Oh my god!" Savannah moaned, her hips shaking at the pleasure. Hayes stopped for a moment before flipping her onto her back, inserting not one, but two thick saliva coated fingers inside her.

"I'll make you a deal." He mumbled, kissing the top of her breast. "I'll let you come, but I'm not fucking you." She was about to protest but the moment Hayes' fingers found her gspot, she forgot how to pronounce any word other than his name. She tried to focus on his words, but all she could think about was his fingers buried inside her.

"If either one of us asks for sex before our wedding, looses. I mean, no sexual interaction, period. Meaning you can't touch yourself whatsoever." He growled, grabbing her jaw to make her look directly at him, making sure she understood his words.

"I'll bet on the honeymoon location. First one to cave, looses and the winner gets to choose where we are going considering I haven't booked it yet." He growled as he kissed his way down her body, instantly finding her clit with his tongue, making her cry out and arch her back.

"You can come when you're ready. Make sure it's good because it's the last one you'll be having for three weeks." He whispered into her ear before licking her earlobe. Just that action alone was enough to make her convulse around his hand.

He drew out her orgasm, wanting nothing more to plough into her but stopped himself from doing anything.

When Savannah heard his words, no pleasure for 3 weeks, she almost went insane. She lived with a sex god, how was she meant to do 3 whole weeks on those rules?

"Do we have a deal, baby girl?" He smirked, towering over her shaking body.

If she was going to do this, she was going to make sure to use every single one of his weaknesses against him. So with a smirk and a quick peck to his lips, she whispered two simple words into his ear that she knew for sure would drive him wild.

"Yes daddy."