Chapter 37

Narrators POV

Everyone cheered as the newly wed couple finally made an entrance to the venue. They were congratulated by every one who attended.
Family, friends, Hayes' co-workers, Savannah's co-workers, people they hadn't seen in years and people they hadn't met at all.

"My baby is all grown up. Congratulations Anna. I'm so happy for you." Issabella rushed to her daughter and squeezed her into a tight hug. "Thank you momma." Savannah blinked back tears but as soon as Robert turned to embrace her, she crumbled.

"Oh don't cry princess. I love you so much. I'm so proud of you." He sniffled, kissing the top of her head. "You look beautiful darling. No longer my little girl huh?" He chuckled. "I always will be. No matter what." She smiled, hugging him tighter for a moment.

They chatted for a moment before Elizabeth had made an appearance. "Savannah?" She turn to face her, instantly hugging her. "Darling you look absolutely beautiful. I couldn't think of anyone better to settle down with my son." She smiled teary eyed as Savannah kissed her cheek.

"And even though to start with, you guys didn't get together on the best terms, but I think it's the best thing Hayes ever did." She said with a tear rolling down Savannah cheek.

"I'm just happy that he married you and not that slapped up junk Charlotte. God I hated that woman." Elizabeth snapped suddenly, Savannah forced a laugh back. "Well he's stuck with me. So you don't have to worry about a thing." Elizabeth smiled widely, hugging her once more before they were interrupted by a waiting impatient Hayes.

"Sorry to break up the whole love fest, but I'd like to steal my wife back." Savannah felt hands clutch her waist as Hayes pressed against her. "Take her away. That Buffett is calling my name anyway." She smiled, rushing off to get some food. "Good evening Mrs Calloway." Hayes mumbled into her ear as he kissed her bare shoulders. "Did I tell you that you look absolutely ravishing in this dress?" He groaned as he gripped her hips tighter, closing any space that was between them.

"Only about a million times." She chuckled, holding his hands that where set on her waist. "As much as I love celebrating with my family, I'm still counting down the minutes until I can have you alone in every way possible." His words affected her like you wouldn't imagine.

"I'd now like to call up the happy couple to the dance floor for the first dance." The dj announced as Hayes pulled back, holding out his hand. "May I have this dance my love?" He smirked. "Yes you may." She giggled, taking his hand and followed him to the dance floor. Their arms wrapped around each other as they swayed in sync to the melody.

"Who would've thought?" Hayes mumbled.
"I know." Savannah smiled, pecking his lips. "My contract wasn't so stupid then huh?" He smirked, making Savannah shake her head at his immaturity. "No. It wasn't." She smiled widely.

"Do you think we would've been here now if you didn't come to me when you did?" She asked curiously. "I had every intention getting you back from the day you left me. Only the contract won over all the rest of my ideas." He commented, making Savannah fall head over heels in love all over again.

"What was your other ideas?" Savannah asked curiously, making Hayes laugh. "Well I could've begged you to stay, came and kidnap you during the night, annoy you everyday until you said yes." Every word he said, he inch his face closer to hers. "Or I could've made you mine over.... and over again until you had no choice but to give in." He growled into her ear, biting her lobe, making her legs wobbly.

She took action and smashed her lips against his, Hayes instantly responded by cupping her face with one hand,  as the other remained around her waist, kissing her passionately. Every one wolf whistled and cheered, making Savannah pull back and blush, hiding her face into Hayes neck.

"As much as I love being here with you, I can't wait until I can have you all to myself." He leaned down, kissing her neck gently. "Just you and me, somewhere where there is no one else around for miles. Somewhere where I can have you in every way possible. No one to stop us. Just us." He moaned into her ear, making her grip his suit a little tighter.

"Hayes, please." She whimpered. "Just think if no one was here, that dress wouldn't be on your body and you wouldn't have the leg strength to stand right now." He growled, biting her earlobe. "Too bad we have to wait another two hours." He smirked, pulling away to twirl her around before pulling her back to his chest. He leaned down, capturing Savannah's lips with his for a peck, but it wasn't enough for her as she took hold of his neck and pulled him back in for another.

"Give it up for Hayes and Savannah!" She breathed heavily, wanting nothing more than to take him right then and there. "Now it's time for the bride and father/groom and mother dance." She smiled, but inwardly whimpered, her thoughts consumed by what Hayes and her would be doing on their honey moon.

"This is the last dance, we have one hour and then I'm all yours baby. It'll be worth the wait." He smiled, kissing her once more before handing her off to Robert.

"Are you okay? You look kind of flustered. Did you take your meds this morning?" Savannah blushed, knowing that wasn't the reason why she currently looked like a tomato. "Yes dad. I'm fine, it's just hot in here." She thought of the first excuse and just rolled with it.

They spent 10 minutes dancing, laughing and just talking before the night finally came to an end. Hayes lead Savannah to the stage for a thank you speech to the guest and to hand out party favours before they wished all their guests good night.

Hayes had his assistant come by and pick up the gifts, taking them home before he and Savannah got home. He gave the home staff the night off, even though they already had their moment of intimacy after the ceremony, Hayes wanted to make love to his wife in their own bed before leaving for the honeymoon. Hayes smiled as he walked behind his wife, surprising her by lifting her up bridal style in his arms and carried her inside.

As they made their way inside, Savannah immediately kicked off her heels as Hayes set her down, feeling the sense of relieve in her feet. Hayes had removed his shoes and suit jacket, placing them on the coat and shoe rack before making his way to his wife.

"I am now officially the happiest and luckiest man in the world." He smiled widely, cupping her face before kissing her lips sweetly. "Are you gonna show me how happy you are?" Savannah smirked but then sqeauled as she was lifted into Hayes' arms and brought upstairs to the bedroom.

"I love you Mrs Calloway." He smiled, pecking her lips softly. "I love you more Mr Calloway." She giggled. "Not possible." He shook his head as he pushed the door close, starting the night off making wonderful memories with his wife that he knew he'd cherish forever.