Six

Within five minutes Ashton entered again, smiling lightly.

"Okay, let me check and see if you need stitches." He exhaled, coming closer to me.

I closed my eyes as soon as his hands touched my nose, feeling tears come into my eyes from the pain.

"I don't think you need stitches, but I'm going to put a pressure bandaid on it to stop the bleeding, which won't feel very good considering your nose is already very sensitive." He mumbled.

I just gave a small nod.

He slowly put a bandage over it, making my eyes instantly water again, which I blinked away.

"All good?" He asked me slowly, grabbing another ice pack, bringing it to me.

"I think" I mumbled slowly, taking it from him.

"Okay, I'm going to stay with you until your mom is okay." He spoke.

"You don't have to" I mumbled, not wanting to be a burden.

"I know, I'm choosing to." He spoke, sitting down, making me smile lightly.

About ten minutes later, I could hear my moms hysteric crying.

"Why's she crying?" I asked Ashton.

Ashton glanced to me.

"I'm not sure, she might be in some pain or talking to police again." He mumbled slowly.

I accepted that answer, trying my hardest to listen to what was happening.

Within seconds I saw two other doctors enter, making me glance to Ashton.

"Andrea?" One spoke slowly.

"Yes?" I spoke slowly.

One walked closer, making me drop the ice pack, sitting up to actually look at him.

What the fuck is going on?

"I'm Doctor Luke Hemmings, I'm the head surgeon of the cardiovascular department and this is Doctor Calum Hood, head of general surgery" he spoke calmly, making me know- these were the men that most likely operated on my dad.

I stayed silent.

"We operated on your father, and I am so so sorry to have to tell you this, but there wasn't much we could do, your father passed away due to blood loss and the bullet damaging his heart valves." He spoke, grabbing my hands gently as I stared to him.

"My dads dead?" I almost whispered.

"Yes sweetheart, I am so sorry." He spoke again, making me swallow the lump in my throat.

This meant my mom and I were surely dead.

My dad was always here to protect us from getting involved in the deals, but now he wasn't here.

"Where's my mom?" My voice cracked unexpectedly, the tears trying their hardest to come out, but I wasn't crying.

I don't cry.

I wasn't going to let myself cry.

"She's with a grief counselor, we'd like to talk to you more about this-" "I don't need to talk about it." I quickly spoke.

"Andrea, this is a lot to go through at your age, and we understand that you're feeling a lot of emotions right now, but we just want to start off simple." Ashton stepped in for them.

I just stayed silent.

I had so much going through my head.

I felt myself panicking.

I looked to my hands, immediately noticing the blood still on my shirt- the blood that certainly wasn't mine.

"Oh my god"

Ashton.

I saw her look down, and then I almost saw panic in her face.

"Oh my god" she almost whispered.

"What's wrong" I stood, seeing her lift her arms as if she was trying not to touch herself.

"It's his blood" she looked straight to me, purely panicking- I had never given her the close to change and everything is finally registering.

"His blood is all over me, help me" he panicked- the tears pooling in her eyes, making Luke, Calum and I each stand.

"Okay, slow down, I'll get a nurse to help you change" I spoke, watching her stand, Luke stepping out to grab a nurse.

"Ashton- I cant breathe." She panicked- holding the shirt away from her skin.

"Look, here's new clothes, as soon as a nurse comes in- you can change" I didn't want to leave her alone, but I needed her to watch her nose, but her panicking was making me panic.

She thankfully didn't go into a pure panic attack, and we stepped out as a nurse helped her.

Within seconds she walked out with the nurse.

"I'm going to bring her to a room so she can wash the blood from her hair."

I agreed.

Luke and Cal told me to page them when she's done so they can talk to her, and I stayed outside of the bathroom as the nurse stayed with her as she washed her hair

Andrea.

I didn't understand why a nurse had to stay with me while I washed my hair

But as soon as I leaned over the bathtub, rinsing my hair- watching the blood run out of my hair- I realized why.

I closed my eyes, freezing, hoping by the time I opened my eyes all the blood would be gone

But I heard her speak

"Let me get it all out for you"