Twenty-six

I watched the tears continually slip down her cheeks

"She sold me" she whispered

I just stared

"My dad was into drugs and gang and he was killed because he owes a lot of people a lot of money." She whispered

"And so now the debt is passed to us, therefore my mom had to find a way to pay at least a few of them off, so she traded me" she spoke slowly, tears gliding down her cheeks,

"And I know she's filled everyone with her story, but I swear to god Ashton, this is the truth and I need you to save me" she cried out.

I believed her.

I believed her so much I called Michael that second and told him to get the police to arrest her and get the names of the people she needed to finish paying off.

No one would hurt her like this ever again

Within an hour we were at the hospital, and that's where things got difficult.

From the second male nurses and interns stepped in the room, she was crying.

Luke tried to comfort her, but she didn't want anyone but me, which was flattering, but someone had to do the work up.

"Page the female gynecologist" I spoke to a nurse, hearing Andrea's cries immediately increase.

"No- I don't want an exam Ash" she sobbed out, harder than I had ever seen someone cry in a long time.

"I'm so sorry, Andrea, but we have to make sure everything is okay with you." I felt like a horrible human being.

She was crying so hard, Luke ended up putting an oxygen mask on her.

"Andrea, I need you to sleep these drugs off of you" I told her, seeing her blood shot eyes and weak body.

"Do the exam while I'm asleep" she surprised me immediately

"Are you sure?"

"I don't want to be awake until everything is over and I'm dressed."

I felt so fucking bad.

"Okay princess" I told her slowly, running my hand through her hair as she grabbed my own hand, holding it to her.

"Please don't let them hurt me" she cried out again, begging me.

"I won't let anyone hurt you, Andrea, I promise you"

I watched her eyes getting heavier and heavier as her cries quieted from the sleep catching up with her.

"Don't let them hurt me" she almost mumbled right before her eyes shut and didn't open again.

"I swear to God, no one is ever going to touch you again."

While she was sleeping, our female gynecologist came in, doing her exam quickly before stepping outside with me, her female nurses getting Andrea into comfortable clothes for when she wakes up.

"He was rough." She spoke simply, seeming bothered.

"I don't like rape cases, they bother me a lot, but I understand the uncomfortableness with our guy doctors so I gladly did it, but I just need you to know that she's going to be messed up for a little while" she spoke slowly.

"Shes going to be sore, she has some bruising and torn tissues, but they'll heal on their own, but she'll be bleeding and have increased symptoms of her period throughout the week. No school, no guys besides the ones she wants, comfort, attention, try to make her talk, and midole, Tylenol and cooling rags." She spoke slowly to me, making me slowly nod.

"Also, she has some strange lacerations on the back of her legs, which I think you should look at, because they're fresh and still bleeding, she may need some stitches, but I recommend waiting until she's awake" she told me slowly, making me nod

Why the fuck does she have cuts on the back of her legs?

"And Ashton" she spoke slowly.

I hummed

"Everyone here knows you're basically taking her in as a dad figure" she spoke slowly, making me nod in agreement

"And I hate to tell dads this, but get her a plan B and make her take it as soon as possible." She spoke quickly.

"Thank you" I cleared my throat.

She nodded

"Just bring her to me if she needs to talk and is too uncomfortable around guys"

I thanked her multiple times before going to our pharmacy and buying a plan B.

As I walked back to her room, I saw Michael and Cal.

"Her mom has been taken into custody, but the police need the confession from Andrea herself" michael spoke, making me nod.

"As soon as she wakes up, they can have it" I told them.

I wasn't waking her up.

We all walked into her room, closing the door.

I set the plan B on her bedside table.

"You don't think he used protection?" Luke asked slowly.

"No telling, and her having to make a decision of keeping or not keeping a rape baby is not something I want her to have to do." I mumbled.

"It's been a little over a week" Calum spoke quietly

"And she's lost so much weight, I don't think he  fed her once"