Twenty-two

Andrea.

I woke up to a head ache

And a bed

I opened my eyes- looking to the unfamiliar surroundings, reminding me of everything.

I threw the blankets off of my body, noticing that my clothes were gone.

Someone changed me out of my jeans and t shirt and into velvet shorts and a tank top.

What the fuck.

No emergency buttons, no phone, no clue where I am either way.

I stood, going to the door where I slowly opened it, trying to be silent.

Empty hall.

I covered my body with my arms, feeling how cold it was as I walked down the hall and silently down stairs.

The house was huge.

As soon as I hit the bottom stairs, a man stepped into the room.

I immediately moved to go back up, but his talking stopped me.

"Andrea, relax beautiful." He spoke, extending his hand to me.

I didn't take his hand.

"My name is Jacob, come sit with me, let's get you some food and medicine for your head." He spoke.

I wasn't going to eat anything he gave me, but I would take Tylenol.

Not having much of a choice, I followed him slowly.

"Sit" he spoke, pulling a chair away from the table for me.

I slowly sat.

He pulled one beside it out before moving to the kitchen.

I searched for a door, but I saw nothing in sight.

The man carried several things to the table, dropping them all in front of me.

The first thing I saw was a needle.

No.

God, don't let these people continually drug me.

"Andrea, my name is Jacob, as I said before. And I am your new rightful owner." He spoke slowly.

I felt the tears

Hold them

"You will be my Babygirl, you will love me, we will love each other, I will spoil you and give you all the love and sex that you desire as long as you do the same to me."

"Please- just let me go, I'll get your money back" I begged him, watching his face soften.

"No, don't cry." He spoke, scooting closer and holding my face in his hands, referring to the tears in my eyes.

"You have no reason to be scared" he smiled to me.

"I know you're new to this and you don't know me well, but you're going to be fine, no one is going to hurt you as long as you stay with me." He grinned

"Now, rules." He spoke firmly

"You do what I say no matter what or you will face a punishment"

What the fuck

"You love me and you never yell, hit or spit on me."

"No talking to anyone but me"

"And do not try to escape."

"If you leave me, I'll find a way to make you the most miserable human being on this earth."