Twenty

Ashton.

About an hour later we had finished the movie and the guys were heading to bed, but I stayed with Andrea.

"Go to my bed tonight" I told her, the stubbornness of both her and I sharing the couch every night was still bothering me.

She just wouldn't let me give her my bed.

"Nope" she spoke with the smallest smile on her mouth, throwing a blanket over our legs with a grin.

"You're so stubborn" I spoke to her, hearing her laugh

"Says the one forcing a seventeen year old to share the smallest couch in the world just because he doesn't want me to sleep in here." She spoke quickly, but she had a point.

I rolled my eyes to her, exhaling as I let out a stretch.

Then it hit me

"Since we're already sharing a couch, why don't we just share my bed?" I laughed to her, seeing her smile lightly.

"I guess I'd be okay with that"

And now we are both laying on our backs, just talking.

"This can all end soon if you just talk to us" I tried to make her talk.

"But you don't understand" she spoke firmly.

"It's not going to end. I'm going to have to deal with this until the day I die-" "the police will help you." I spoke firmly to her.

"Ash, this is too far progressed for even the police" she mumbled, making my heart break.

God, make her talk to me. Please.

"Can you tell me anything? Even why these people want you dead?" I asked her slowly.

She faced me, her wide eyes blinking to me slowly, and I could tell she was thinking.

"My dad wasn't a bad man" she mumbled

"He was just stupid and easily influenced by other people, which ended up getting us into situations" she spoke slowly.

So, drugs?

Fights? Enemies?

This was so confusing.

"I just-" she exhaled slowly

"I wish this was my life" her voice cracked and I saw the water in her eyes, I wanted her to cry.

I wanted her to have her mental breakdown with me, because I know how to handle that, no one else will.

"I wish I could be with you daily, have your family as mine, I wish I was born into this, because Ashton, you guys are everything I've ever wanted." She spoke.

"You love and care for me after like a week of knowing me and that's just insane- I never thought anyone could love that easy." She exhaled, blinking the tears away.

"You can" I told her

Her eyebrows went together

"You can be apart of our family."