Twenty-nine

We all talked about waiting on her and us wanting her to know that we were here if she felt the need to talk or wanted to talk, even if she wanted us to find a trust worthy girl, we would.

I saw her lightly touching the back of her legs as we spoke, which made me remember what the gynecologist said.

"Sarah mentioned something about me needing to look at some cuts on the back of your legs, is that what you're touching?" I asked her.

"Yes, I think they're bleeding" she admitted to me slowly.

"Do you trust me to do it or do you want me to grab a female doctor-" "you can, can I just have some shorts?" She asked slowly.

We thanked God that Luke had ran home and grabbed a bag of her clothes just in case she needed to spend the night.

I made a nurse go in the bathroom with her due to how dependent she was when it came to standing, and within seconds she came out in shorts and as soon as the turned I saw blood running down her legs

"Oh my- come lay on your stomach in bed" I told her, watched her immediately do so.

I noticed none of them were too deep, they were just wide,

Her skin was blistered and bruising in other areas, and I wanted nothing but to know how the hell this happened.

"Andrea- how did this happen?" I asked her.

She was quiet.

"I told you that he got physical" she barely spoke

Don't get mad
Do not get mad

"He did this to you?" I asked her slowly, surprisingly able to keep my calm.

"Yeah" she mumbled.

"With what?" Calum asked her.

"I don't know what it was- it was just long and skinny." She mumbled

"Like a stick kinda"

Don't tell me he really hit her with a switch.

If I could get my hands on him, I'd end up in prison.

With a female nurses help, we slowly numbed and cleaned the cuts.

Thankfully, she didn't need stitches, but she did have to suffer through the pain of pressure bandages.

As soon as we got them all pulled together, we agreed to watch it and then we finally discharged her, I put in that I was taking off the rest of the week and we left.

She sat in the passenger seat due to the guys wanting to not make her uncomfortable, and I drove, the car filled with the guys singing as she sat with the smallest smile.

Andrea.

I smiled as Luke, Calum and Michael belted out Talk by Khalid in unison.

I'm glad I didn't die

As much as I prayed for death, I was glad to be alive in this moment.
I felt Ashton grab my hand, making me look to him

"I like that smile, those pretty dimples are back" he grinned.

"I'm going to be okay" I convinced myself as I told him.

"I know that you will be," he spoke

"I'll make damn sure of it"