Nineteen

"I would've told you-" "so since you know nothing about what your mom was taking about, you won't care if I bring it up to the guys?" I asked- hoping it would make her talk.

"There's not even a point in bringing it up, she's drunk." She spoke, obviously getting frustrated, but I was frustrated too.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts"

And to say the least

Now, the three guys were questioning her as I was, and she just sat silently, bouncing her knee.

Once everyone stopped talking over each other, they gave her a second to speak.

"I've already told you everything." Her voice sounded weak.

She wasn't making eye contact- she was just staring to her hands, silent.

"Can I be dismissed?" She asked quietly.

Feeling sympathetic for her, as I went to say yes, Ashton cut me off

"No, I need more answers than that." He spoke firmly.

She didn't react.

Andrea.

They were actually about to make me cry.

I had gotten through seeing my dad die, being at his funeral and knowing that death was coming my way without crying

But these four boys stand over me a beg me for answers, talk loudly, make me feel like a horrible human being for not answering- and that's what's going to make me cry?

Michael.

Her knee bounced.

"Where did your dad work?" Ashton asked her, trying to get any hints from her.

"Self employed" her voice cracked, and that was the first time I had ever heard her so weak, my heart broke.

"Why do you sound upset?" Ashton asked carefully.

"Because I want to be able to go." Her breathing was full of anxiety.

"Why do you want to leave?" He asked.

"My entire life I've been yelled at and lectured over all of this shit, which is none of my fault." She snapped.

"My mom and dad constantly blamed me for everything they did to get us here, and now that she's spilling the family secret that we worked so damn hard to hide, I'm still the one being lectured and talked to" for the first time, I watched tears swell into her eyes.

"I'm so fucking sick of this life" the tears were swelling more and more.

"We didn't mean to come off as if we were yelling at you, that was never our objective." Luke spoke slowly.

"We care about you and we are worried." Michael continued.

"So, I'll give you options and we will respect whatever you chose." Ashton spoke.

"You can stay with us, and we promise to stay calm and we can talk about everything and make a plan that you like on how to figure all of this stuff out."

"Or, you can go to my room, or your moms room- or any room that you want to be alone and just think." He continued.

"Or, we can relax and finish our movie and later we can bring this up again." He listened them out.

She contemplated

"Can we finish the movie?" She asked.

"Of course, but remember" Calum spoke

"All three options are open forever, so any moment that you want alone time, or a movie
Night or to talk, those doors are always open."